Smuggler Class Mission Stuck at "Beryl's Bargain: Speak to Risha"

romoen

Smuggler Class Mission Stuck at "Beryl's Bargain: Speak to Risha"

Playing with my spouse as a Smuggler duo, I followed the mission objective to travel to Taris, however, I used my Guild Flagship (to change the orbit to Taris) and when arriving on-planet, the objective to travel to Taris hadn't updated and was still my objective.

I then attempted to speak to Risha as I knew that was the next objective (spouse completed it), to see if it would progress the quest for me. She had the conversation with me and it looked as though the attempt was a success, except that the mission objective did not update to speak to Risha and remained on "Speak to Risha". Talking to her again, she doesn't have anything to say, yet the quest icon remains over her head and the objective remains.

I attempted logging out and back in, leaving the ship and going back, traveling to another planet, and traveling back, all to no avail.

EDIT TO ADD: Called Bioware today to get this resolved. I had to fly to Corrisant and onboard my ship in order to get the Reset button on the quest to no longer be grayed out as was the case on my Flagship, on my personal ship, and on Tarris outside of my ship. Once the Reset button was available, I clicked that and was able to complete the quest. Leaving this thread as a submitted bug since this is a significant issue with the functioning of the quest. This mission should have never allowed me to speak to Risha and progress the dialog without also progressing the mission objective.

Edited by romoen

You have to actually travel to the planet via your ship for the mission to move forward, the guild ship will not progress your mission.

I'm realizing this too late, unfortunately. The game allowed me to progress the dialog, yet the mission didn't follow along. I've moved past the travel-to-planet requirement, and am now stuck on needing to talk to Risha.

• 2 months later...