The $100.00 Rancor Mount

Klarick

Those that do well in PvE, get special mounts.

Those that do well in PvP, get a Rancor mount.

There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all:

The Game of Life.

I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts.

I WANT MY CM RANCOR!

Edited by Klarick

Those that do well in PvP, get a Rancor mount. There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all: The Game of Life. I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts. I WANT MY CM RANCOR!

If the "game" of life is so important, why are you wasting your time playing TOR?

There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all:

The Game of Life.

I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts.

I WANT MY CM RANCOR!

Please. $100 is worthy of a "trophy?" I'd like to play this game of like you've "succeeded" in.

You really are buzzing for that mount aren't you ? Patience is your friend , it won't be too long now mate. Well after the other 2 you mentioned.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Indeed. The CM rancor(s) won't be available until sometime after 2.8 since they've said that the Rancor mount will drop in NiM DP instead of DF. I'd say...somewhere in October/November/December area.

Please. $100 is worthy of a "trophy?" I'd like to play this game of like you've "succeeded" in.

I won't lie. I'd fall out of my chair laughing if the rancor on the CM was $100 worth CC. Obviously it won't happen, but it would be funny after the last few days of freaking out over PVPers getting it, then PVPers crying once Musco announced their plans for the rancor mounts. I can see the thread titles now... "$100 for a rancor mount? Unsubbing!", followed by the OP stating how ridiculous it is. Then it gets reduced to a normal price and the PVPers cry all over again. Ahh, how the smallest bits of changes can start such a wide panic full of drama. :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

But the "game" of life is a game. I read it on the internet.

The game of life sucks. The RP is awful, credits take work to earn, and there are some nasty permanent debuffs like "illness", "handicap", or "party member loss". Then they included permadeath - who the heck puts that in a modern game anyway?

The Game of Life.

Nothing says I'm successful in life like pixel trophies. Or...I'm a spoiled brat with mommies credit card. :p

But that's not where I want to be. Again, why are you making decisions for me?

What decisions have I made for you? When did stating my opinion about something become a decision I forced on you?

More importantly, if the opinion of a random stranger on the internet becomes a deciding factor in your life, I think you need to put down the peanut butter jar and rethink your strategy, friend.

The Game of Life.

I WANT MY CM RANCOR!

And yet, if you pay 100$ for an in-game you have failed at life. What a dilemma.

I wonder how many people are going to be screaming "lawsuit" when the game inevitably shuts down (whenever that may be), and all these people who spend $100's or $1000's on the CM suddenly realize that they have a whole lot of zero, bupkis, squat, nada, and zilch to show for it?

Sorry bro, but if your life truly is so meaningless that you're willing to spend 100$ on a mount in an MMO to feel special, you've failed at life harder than you realize.

Thats not really true.

For alot of people 100 bucks is not alot of money and more so for a 1 time purchase

I wouldn't spend it on a rancor but if I really wanted one it wouldn't be a big deal.

I went downtown with some friends this weekend bar hopping and easily spent over 150 bucks, IMO buying a rancor may have been a better buy and less of a headache the next day :cool: