Does the Empire has better scientists then the Republic?

adormitul

He WAS a hight ranking member of Imperial army and knew about some doomsday devices Empire works on? And Imperial Intelligence is good enough to get some info on what Republic is up to, so that was probably also not a big secret to people with hight clearance.

Also, if you choose the specific dialog option Inquisitor will say something like: "Military man, so sad and fickle, the Force is weak in your blood". I guess that coupled with the knowledge he had it could give him some very vivid nightmares. If not, I bet he had nightmares anyway.

Even more off-topic: I like to think that all that was planned by good old Vitiate. He wanted as much deaths on grand scale as possible and he planted some seeds.

I don't think Vitiate made the Empire and Republic create super weapons, he simply knew they would. Remember what he saids to Revan on Yavin? "You didn't need to slaughter millions for my ascension, simply bring the Empire and Republic to the same place to do what they always do. Wage War"

I don't think Vitiate made the Empire and Republic create super weapons, he simply knew they would. Remember what he saids to Revan on Yavin? "You didn't need to slaughter millions for my ascension, simply bring the Empire and Republic to the same place to do what they always do. Wage War"

Oh yes, loved that line :) But Vitiate could encourage the arms race and definitely was keeping an eye on the latest "achievements". Jedi Knight Chapter 3?

Belsavis - cultists sure that if they will blow up a planet, they will be reborn at Vitiate side. Voss - creator of Dread Seeds trying to make the population of a planet to go mad and kill each other. Corellia - a spin off of Darth Andu Desolator - how did Tol Braga get his hands on it, if the Emperor servants was not keeping tabs on Darth Andu work?

Or it could be just a conspiracy theory :rak_03: *puts on a tinfoil hat.