Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Service Ticket Response Typos

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Customer Service Ticket Response Typos
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Oeconomicus
04.08.2019 , 09:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Mine had proper spelling and grammar, but absolutely no understanding of how the game works.
Yes, that matters more than any typos in the answer as Long as you understand what CS is trying to tell you. At least, he/she got an answer on his ticket and a solution for his Problem. This complaint or "Bug Report" is exaggerated and distracts from actuals Problems.
"A life without regrets is a life well-lived" - Emperor Valkorion

Sarova
04.08.2019 , 10:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
Nearly every ticket I've ever created has gotten a response almost exactly like OP's. Misunderstanding of the issue, filled with typos, and generally gibberish.
Same here. Outsourced to overseas is probably why. I get similar responses with some of my home utilities which have been outsourced-to-overseas customer services for which English is not the first language. It's the world we live in but does not help customers get solutions in the short term and can be at best frustrating.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Monumenta
04.11.2019 , 08:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
Nearly every ticket I've ever created has gotten a response almost exactly like OP's. Misunderstanding of the issue, filled with typos, and generally gibberish.
This has been my experience as well.