Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

5.10 Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Totemdancer's Avatar


Totemdancer
01.23.2019 , 11:17 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick heads up for the MM raiders out there. The three Achievements tied to Master Mode Gods from the Machine are not tracking properly. When completed, they will show as being earned until you relog. Then they will flip back to uncompleted. It impacts the following Achievements:
  • Defeating Izax (8-player)
  • Defeating Izax (16-player)
  • Doom's Delay (the timed run Achievement)

The team is aware and planning to fix in 5.10.1. Thanks all.

-eric
What about the plethora of all the other bugs reported. 4 weeks since your last post and it’s about Master Mode Raider bugs which only 5% play. What about the rest of us 95%. We are players too and pay subscriptions.

Any news on ALL the other bugs like set bonuses being fixed and crystal weeklies like GSF working?

Don’t for get to change the mod slot unlocks in 5.10.1 so they work like they use to.

Khaleg's Avatar


Khaleg
01.24.2019 , 12:59 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelcshow View Post
- ops weeklies cant be shared

- legacy names randomly change in guild roster, display bug and disconcerting

- sort order for guild log puts most recent events in the middle of the list instead of the top or bottom
I didn't notice the legacy name issue on Tulak Hord yet but will monitor it now.

The sort order is messed up because they were too incapable/ignorant to format the date column as date fields - hence they are sorted the usual way, like numbers.
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

Randor's Avatar


Randor
01.24.2019 , 12:17 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
What about the plethora of all the other bugs reported. 4 weeks since your last post and it’s about Master Mode Raider bugs which only 5% play. What about the rest of us 95%. We are players too and pay subscriptions.
Any news on ALL the other bugs like set bonuses being fixed and crystal weeklies like GSF working?
Devs said a lot of bug fixes are coming in 5.10.1, including the GSF bug fix.

Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Don’t for get to change the mod slot unlocks in 5.10.1 so they work like they use to.
Devs said this is intended, not a bug. Bonus stacking is a bug and will be fixed by 5.10.1 (hopefully). Mod slot locks are supposed to happen. Devs also said a major gearing revamp will be happening as some point and are open to suggestions.

Hope this helps!
I AM RANDOR

ASBESTOS

Khaleg's Avatar


Khaleg
01.29.2019 , 05:19 AM | #184
Guild Perk for 20 % mount speed increase called "Bridge" makes certain mounts WAY slower and I think none faster but not entirely sure about the latter.

The question remains though, what did you guys not mess up or roll out in a not working state? For now 1,5 months already...unbelievable, really.
Nal'augh, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord
Do you want 7 free days of subscription and other freebies? Click here!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

Gytheran's Avatar


Gytheran
01.31.2019 , 11:08 PM | #185
Izax Story Mode! Rez's are reduced to 1! Not 1 in 5 minutes or 1 every 30 sec like it use to be, but 1 time in total.

Is this intended? I have to assume not given the mechanics of the fight.

Loranae's Avatar


Loranae
02.03.2019 , 07:05 PM | #186
what about the /follow command that did not work at all when mounted ? (reported by some players in December, and reported still bugged today in game)

Thank you
Anthéa-Kalystea-Ante'Alba-Miréio-Talhea-
Lumina Umbra : Et lux illuminat umbra
And the light illuminates the shade

vemerce's Avatar


vemerce
02.07.2019 , 12:52 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
  • Players who reject recruiting Nadia Grell are unable to get her from the Companion Return Terminal.
  • Ossus is covering the PvE Space Mission “Thanium Disruption” on the Galaxy Map.
  • Pressing [enter] in the Guild Window does not insert a line break.
  • Ossus Daily Missions are not shareable.
  • Companions who return through Alliance Alerts are showing up in inconsistent states in the Companions and Contacts UI. EX: Some may be listed more than once.
  • If you recruit Paxton Rall through the Alliance Alert you are no longer able to summon Darth Hexid.
-eric
This is a nice start, but could you please sticky this thread and update it with all of the bugs that you're currently aware of so we don't continue reporting them?

Adric_the_Red's Avatar


Adric_the_Red
02.07.2019 , 03:51 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by vemerce View Post
This is a nice start, but could you please sticky this thread and update it with all of the bugs that you're currently aware of so we don't continue reporting them?
They're never going to put every single bug they're aware of in a "Known issues" post.

A long time ago, AmberGreen posted an explanation of what what sort of things don't get into the Known Issues post, and why. Might be a good idea for EricMusco or someone else to make a sticky post with that explanation, or an updated version of it.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Lt-Snake's Avatar


Lt-Snake
03.19.2019 , 05:41 PM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Andronikos, Ashara, Talos and Xalek are now unavailable companions. But I had them back!
hey did you ever get those companion back? they are unavailable for me from the terminal and through alert. i took a fresh toon straight to Inflection point and some how my comps got messed up and i don't know how to get them back
Click on this Link to get 7 days of sub time for free.
http://www.swtor.com/r/D8hd2s