is there anyone else that does this?

Sarfux

:D

Just stand in the middle of Tatooine and...do nothing. Just stare at the sun with that cool music and start roleplaying to yourself and others who pass by? Do you do it on other planets?! I can't be the only one! Love this game just for that!!

Just stand in the middle of Tatooine and...do nothing. Just stare at the sun with that cool music and start roleplaying to yourself and others who pass by? Do you do it on other planets?! I can't be the only one! Love this game just for that!!

Youre telling me you actually SEE people on tatooine???

I'd totally do it but the last time I logged on Tatooine, there was like 4 other people on the planet. Far cry from the release month when I had to stealth everywhere I went on Tatooine from fear of getting ganked. Edited by dagrouch

I've never done that but I will say that Tatooine is the only planet in this game that actually "feels" like an open planet to me. I like it for that reason. Every other planet mostly just feels like hallways. It's a shame....

I've never done that but I will say that Tatooine is the only planet in this game that actually "feels" like an open planet to me. I like it for that reason. Every other planet mostly just feels like hallways. It's a shame....

Hoth is pretty open.

There are a few planets that I have been on where I just stood and looked around at the environment. Tatooine, Ilum, Hoth, Voss and Belsavis to name some right off the top of my head. They really did a good job with the worlds.

Hoth is pretty open.

The only planets that don't feel very open are the city worlds. And that's understandably so. I mean, does Balmorra, Taris, Dromund Kaas, etc really feel like "hallways" to people?

Edited by Galbatorrix

haha. good luck doing that without chat bubbles. I think if anyone saw you doing that they would either drive right by you oblivous to your role-play effort becuase they don't look at their chat boxes, or jump off their speeder and kill you if they're a PvPer - unless you rolled on a lame RP-PvE server.

I don't know - on this planet you could go out to Arizona and stand in the middle of nowhere staring at nothing and imagining you're Peter Pan, too. But um, to each their own.

really wish there were day/night cycles as well. and weather!