Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

With the Cantina on Oct 4th, I am going to speculate Onslaught gets pushed to Oct 1.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
With the Cantina on Oct 4th, I am going to speculate Onslaught gets pushed to Oct 1.

hillerbees
08.26.2019 , 01:08 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Udoroththefinal View Post
well i just wasted my money

60 day time card so that i would be subbed till the end of sept just to get the expac and now in oct....

Should have listened to everyone on reddit who said that BW delays their releases consistently but noooo i chose to trust their own launcher advertising
I hope you've learned your lesson young man! A cheap lesson at that! Time enough to save for the next 60 day sub...thats how they reel you in!.....just accept it and let it wash over you .....and enjoy the game...its worth the money imo.

Rion_Starkiller
08.26.2019 , 02:11 PM | #42
Thank you all for declaring me the winner of -Speculation is Right-. While I wait for my rewards -- an invite to the PRIVATE testing server for the Dxun raid, 10000 cartel coins, and an unbound Revan's armor set -- I will make a speech.... one day. AKA soon™

-Beruhl
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.

JattaGin
08.26.2019 , 02:31 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
No. The cantina will of course happen before the release of Onslaught. So... 8th October.
And they say I'm a pessimist...
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

kodrac
08.27.2019 , 02:01 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Thank you all for declaring me the winner of -Speculation is Right-. While I wait for my rewards -- an invite to the PRIVATE testing server for the Dxun raid, 10000 cartel coins, and an unbound Revan's armor set -- I will make a speech.... one day. AKA soon™

OK then what's your prediction for 6.0a? I'm going to guess Oct 23.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
I’d find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.