"Severe" Enchancements in Rakata Tanking Gear

kagekiso

Yeah it's a bit weird for a tanking set. But I wouldn't call them useless or trash.... you can do some creative things with them.

creative things like ripping them out, throwing them away, and replacing them with t2 mods

Rakata is completely useless if you asked me. Most sets are pretty nicely balanced giving you equaly high ammount of DR, SR and AR which should be balanced at all times. I guess i'll be puting columni mods and enhancements in it, or, hopefuly, find and roll those in ops... once a week...

I think BW simply messed up tanking gear with dps gear.. there's no way they are THIS stupid (i know they're not that bright but still.. this stupid?)

And building agro? Please, you must've never played guardian. There's no way you're going to build agro with raw power. This game has totaly different agro mechanics.

surge on tanking gear is to create more threat. bigger hits, more threat to hold aggro

that's just plain stupid. You will have 20% crit with the smuggler buff and the surge might give you 10% more crit dmg in total. That is just a minimal increase in aggro. The stats are just broken no place for illusional arguments.