I can not enter Directive 7

Hi!

Let's see if anyone can help, A few weeks ago my group and I entered Directive 7. We left without completing it and now I can re-enter. Any ideas?

Before you ask me, if I reset the flashpoint and reset all flashpoint quest.

I put a ticket last week, but I do not have solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and sorry for my pitiful English.

Hi!

Let's see if anyone can help, A few weeks ago my group and I entered Directive 7. We left without completing it and now I can re-enter. Any ideas?

Before you ask me, if I reset the flashpoint and reset all flashpoint quest.

I put a ticket last week, but I do not have solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and sorry for my pitiful English.

Don't have a solution, but to help people that might:

Was it normal or HM?

Is there any information on your lockout tab?

Are any of your original group that did it with you a few weeks ago, having the same problem?

It was in normal mode.

I guess I just need to get me back to give the mission, but I can not enter the room to give it, and the robot of the door does not talk.

my lockout tab? What is it?

In my original group, I only had problems.

Is this the first time (or was it) that you ran D7? You need to obtain the main story quest again before you can go back into that little room, or reset the main quest. If you abandoned it, you can get it again from one of the Flashpoint Couriers on the fleet. Don't remember which area it was in. Just run around and you should be able to find it.

I sent them a detailed bug report about this a month or so ago so it didn't happen to other players. The first time this happened I had to go all the way back to illum and get the starter quest, took me over 2 hours to figure it out.

They said "thank you for your valuable feedback" and did nothing. I wanted to save other people the pain of the bug, but I guess bioware doesn't think it's important. Than you waste another 2 hours in the flashpoint only to have the Interrogator bug out and clone a million troopers. My advice: Don't run their bug ridden pve content till it's fixed.

Edited by ColdLogic