Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More armor with options to show/hide cloaks and buttskirts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
More armor with options to show/hide cloaks and buttskirts

Floplag
07.18.2019 , 02:51 PM | #1
Please! So many nice sets buy i don't like the cloaks and butt skirts... On a recent set you gave us this options with alternate pieces, please give us more of this.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

SteveTheCynic
07.19.2019 , 01:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
Please! So many nice sets buy i don't like the cloaks and butt skirts... On a recent set you gave us this options with alternate pieces, please give us more of this.
Yup, agreed.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

aerockyul
07.19.2019 , 02:56 PM | #3
Id like to remove the shoulder pieces on about 250 sets
Keeya, Lill'ya, Ainyalah, Vaisis, Euphemia Rose, Selauna, Wrathiva, Maulyah Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx
Kharaava, Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka Eko'va, Misphire, Dani Clarke
Portrait Gallery ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

BlueShiftRecall
07.19.2019 , 05:15 PM | #4
Fully support this idea.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

SteveTheCynic
07.21.2019 , 03:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Id like to remove the shoulder pieces on about 250 sets
OMG yes. The female "Omniscient Master" set is fine, except that it has a plunge-neck crop-top (like class-story Jaesa's chest armour), with full-size Darth Wings. Please let's have a version without the Darth Wings!
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

MikeCobalt
07.21.2019 , 02:05 PM | #6
How about the "One Sided" fashion thing in SWTOR outfits? Many (Most) outfits have something on one side but not the other, paldrons, sash, antennae, one side sleeve, one half/ side of a cape (or that may be their security blanket) draped over a shoulder and others. How about an option to set both sides or Neither side.

Goreshaga
07.22.2019 , 05:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Floplag View Post
This would be great.

I'd add hoods to that as well, because there are a lot of outfits that would look great without these awfull hoods that turn your character bald
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

SteveTheCynic
07.22.2019 , 05:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
This would be great.

I'd add hoods to that as well, because there are a lot of outfits that would look great without these awfull hoods that turn your character bald
There are other solutions to that, notably:
* The hood in the Omniscient Master set is the helmet, not an extension of the chest.
* Have a toggle alongside the Hide Head Slot toggle, whose function is to hide (or not) the hood on chest armour.(1)

(1) With some inevitable wharggglbl in the forums about how it doesn't hide the Omniscient Master set's hood.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

DeannaVoyager
07.29.2019 , 12:23 PM | #9
Buttskirts, yeah, good word for it.

And I totally agree. When I made my first mando and was looking for an armor set, I saw a few of those and my first thought was: does my mando wear a skirt? Um.. no.. and continued browsing. There's too many of them, and if you don't want to make an option to get rid of the skirt in the existing sets, just give us the same armor without a skirt at all.

MdKnightR
07.31.2019 , 10:31 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
This would be great.

Agreed! It would be nice if a hooded robe came with an additonal robe with the hood hanging on the shoulders. That way, you could sell the version you didn't care for on the GTN.