Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emote Suggestion Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alphex
09.30.2018 , 08:59 AM | #301
Would love to see these 2 emotes:

Guilty - You feel guilty.
Innocent - You act innocent.

Something along those lines

BattleAxMaeve
10.16.2018 , 06:16 AM | #302
All the RP'ers in my Guild want one emote above all others: arms crossed and leaning against whatever wall is handy. Yes, positioning a character would take a bit of skill, but we've learned to perch our characters on barstools without their derrieres floating in space (most of the time, anyway), so we could learn this. Arms crossed with your character's weight more on one leg than the other (the way most people stand, it seems) would be useful when no wall is handy and easier to execute.

Pretty please?

Darth-Funeral
01.19.2019 , 12:48 PM | #303
  1. Hands folded in the back (without time-limit)
  2. Arms crossed in front of chest (without time-limit)
  3. Lean against wall/door (without time-limit)
  4. Fix the /flourish (LS still active once the emote ends)
  5. New "show-off" emotes similar to /flourish
  6. Taunt - check Jedi Knight 2
  7. Walk up and down with hands folded in the back (like the Kel'Dor Jedi Decoration; without time-limit)
  8. Walk up and down like Health regeneration skill from the Inquisitor but without the red glow and without time-limit
  9. Meditate on knees
  10. Different Lightsaber-Stances e.g. Obi-Wans LS over Head Pose or Dookus Makashi Greeting
Die Dunkle Seite bietet Macht um der Macht willen. Ihr müsst sie begehren und stets danach trachten. Ihr müsst Macht intensiver suchen als alle anderen, ohne Zurückhaltung und ohne Zögern.

AngelYlusie
03.31.2019 , 01:56 AM | #304
I dont know if it has been posted yet, but an emote which does Kreia's floating lightsabers? If its not in the game and i dont know about it lol
Heyaa, Looking for a referral link? Why not use mine
http://www.swtor.com/r/KhKSdX

Mirrah
06.04.2019 , 03:07 PM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Some of y'all have already created threads around this subject, but I just wanted to make a central thread on emotes.

What emotes would you like to see added to the game in the future?

Thanks!

OK, I already had a thread about this one, but as you just said you wanted to make a central thread on emotes - so....
/Sit side and /chair ankles crossed or legs crossed
(I am borrowing from one of the posters in my quest for sitting thread and changing the wording.
IoNonSoEVero said: "I'd rather just have it as "crossed legs" "side sit" or something like that without specifying gender."
Heck make it /sit 9 and for a chair just make it /chair 11 (I think we're on chair 10 now right?)
So us girls that don't want to sit like a man can sit. Legs crossed or on the side. Even in chairs we do that or cross them at least at the ankles while in a chair...
Can we please have that?
We are not fond of sitting on the ground, leaning back with one leg bent up and the other tucked under the first with everything "exposed" as it where LOL and You've seen women sit on the ground with their legs to the side or straight out in front of them and crossed at the ankles.
Also: Originally Posted by Xina_LA said: "While I wouldn't mind a more lady-like sit, I really just want the existing /chair emote to position me farther back. I hate perching on the front edge of decorations."
Yes please! lets sit IN the chair not on the edge!
and while I'm at it for begging for emotes...
/lean
I see in the Cartel market you have NPC toons Leaning against bars, speeders ect.... You have an emote that lets you lean against a light post while you flip a coin for a few seconds. Even some of the little movies you have our character lean against the door jam / wall / table ... So my question is - can we have a simple lean emote? Let us lean against a bar / table /door or even a speeder?
PS. think of the beach towels and the Rishi beach and laying down to have a tan.... please? maybe laying on the tummy and propped up on the forearms? aka /sunbathe

I could go on, but I don't wanna be TOO greedy :P
Mirrah Jayfer & Dangereuse'Synn <NiSiS>

Dathømir Violya & Troi'an <Saints and Scoundrels>

Baneflor
06.04.2019 , 04:57 PM | #306
Let's see:
More /sleep emotes would be nice. Maybe a /recline option that's separate from /doze that's separate from /liedown or /cuddle or /nap.
/playdead would be fun! Something for a character to lie down and stay still that's not sleeping
/crossarms ALL THE YES
/lean or something like it, something where the character can pose nonchalantly against something like they do in cutscenes
Some pet emotes would be fun! maybe a /pettreat or /petsit or /petjump or /petsleep or /petpat
Two character emotes would be fun too, if there's a way to invite/accept/decline them. Then your character and another character can do the same dance, or do /hug or /handshake in sync. Maybe even like companion dance!
Military stances that stay and loop would be nice. /atattention and the like

Darka
06.05.2019 , 09:27 PM | #307
We need a lightsaber salute, where the saber is raised in the air above the head on an angle.
The Defender Program est 2006 Presents
THE UNCIVILLISED SWOOP CLUB
@Darkatron @DefenderProgram @Uncivillised on Facebook/Twitter
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

DarkTergon
06.27.2019 , 07:47 AM | #308
As there is 31 pages, it's hard to know what's being suggested.
I'd like to see a roll around the floor laughing
I'd also like to see a vomit emote (like the nova blade on dantooine)
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Delghas
07.05.2019 , 09:34 PM | #309
I'd like to see the static emote that lasts until it is interrupted by movement - the one where you hold a drink in hand and bob your head to music, as seen on some newer NPCs like Paxton Rall and Phrojo Nuray as pictured

https://ibb.co/HTXkQq1

https://ibb.co/4MZvPG2
Corvo Jakkan Xaranaa Starforge

Ragnarant
07.25.2019 , 05:44 AM | #310
I'd like to see a /tiphat emote added.
Both because I'm old fashioned and because it was my signiture emote in SWG.