Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Miraluka mask options

BlueShiftRecall
12.19.2018 , 03:05 PM | #71
Bumping for December.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

SawyerCrockett
12.26.2018 , 09:52 AM | #72
We need customization all across the board of races.

vingmotor
12.27.2018 , 01:42 PM | #73
how about a hocky mask ala jason? :P

sonyajeb
02.26.2019 , 09:54 PM | #74
Bumping this because it's just nuts that we haven't gotten new masks yet!

Bioware, please make a Miraluka mask pack for purchase in the CM! It could have the simple white bandages look from the race's icon, along with a few more small "sunglasses" types, and also a few more veils in more neutral colors like black, white, and grey. So many people want new masks, so it'd surely sell well!
Jalisa - Madael - Leyda - Mayuko
Dalena - Reilann - Alanah- Sidanna
The Tam Legacy

walrusRus
08.23.2019 , 09:03 AM | #75
Bumping this! Really hope for some new masks some day

Xina_LA
09.10.2019 , 02:05 PM | #76
I'd have to admit, I would rather have had additional customizations for existing races than a new race.

Especially the nautolans. Of all the races... squidy-heads? Does anyone know why?
Are there some famous nautolans in the books? What makes them so awesome?
Interesting culture, perhaps?

Anyway, I'd like to see a set of new masks that fit in well with the various classes and light/dark alignment.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

AbsolutGrndZero
09.11.2019 , 10:47 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I'd have to admit, I would rather have had additional customizations for existing races than a new race.

Especially the nautolans. Of all the races... squidy-heads? Does anyone know why?
Are there some famous nautolans in the books? What makes them so awesome?
Interesting culture, perhaps?

Anyway, I'd like to see a set of new masks that fit in well with the various classes and light/dark alignment.
They are the #2 most requested race (of those that can be, like as much as players would like to have wookiee as playable, they would have to totally suspend lore to allow it, since wookiee aren't by canon able to speak humanoid tongues) to be added to the game after Cathar. When Cathar were added the nautolan fans went ballistic because "Nobody wants damn catgirls!!!" completely ignoring the polls that Bioware did as to which races to add first.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain