Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

every time I come on here, there seems to be talk about fake/photoshopped screenshots. It is really sad that there are so many people willing to do that. I bet yall spend half of your time siphoning through this **** just to figure out if it is fake or not. Edited by ForsakenKing

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every time I come on here, there seems to be talk about fake/photoshopped screenshots. It is really sad that there are so many people willing to do that. I bet yall spend half of your time siphoning through this **** just to figure out if it is fake or not.

Truthfully, half the time that I spend on this records thread is trying to determine whether a screenshot is real, or fake/setup. The other half is actually adding the records and maintaining the server comparison section. I think this guy was joking around though, but I'm still curious as to how this screenshot was achieved.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

After reading the Red Eclipse forums, I'm even more curious as to how this game came to be. If you photoshopped that game, then you're really good at using photoshop, because I can't even tell, but....

1)You had more kills than the entire team had deaths

2)Your biggest hit is 29963, which is impossible to get on a single person in PvP.

3)The Red Eclipse server actually confirms that Mofojo and Fegg are different classes than the one shown on the scoreboard

4)The fact you got ~5 million damage in around 15 minutes time, with ~5000 dps.

I'd be really curious to know how this scoreboard came about. Glitch, photoshop, or setup?

I got awesome paint skillz :cool:

Edited by NanoX

After reading the Red Eclipse forums, I'm even more curious as to how this game came to be. If you photoshopped that game, then you're really good at using photoshop, because I can't even tell, but....

1)You had more kills than the entire team had deaths

2)Your biggest hit is 29963, which is impossible to get on a single person in PvP.

3)The Red Eclipse server actually confirms that Mofojo and Fegg are different classes than the one shown on the scoreboard

4)The fact you got ~5 million damage in around 15 minutes time, with ~5000 dps.

I'd be really curious to know how this scoreboard came about. Glitch, photoshop, or setup?

Paint ftw.

Truthfully, half the time that I spend on this records thread is trying to determine whether a screenshot is real, or fake/setup. The other half is actually adding the records and maintaining the server comparison section. I think this guy was joking around though, but I'm still curious as to how this screenshot was achieved.

If you look closely you can see a player named kalashnikov selected behind the scoreboard, yet he is not in there., case solved. I know it might be counter constructive to these sort of topics ,but its quite easy to photoshop this sort of stuff. And yeah it was a joke :p

ToFN

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Does everyone on that server run around naked or something? All the unreal big hits come from ToFN.

That's your question? That?!!?!

Mine is a simple one.

How???

I'm going to guess it's having gear that's specifically set up for biggest hits. That combined with having the right series of buffs on, and hitting the right person at the right time.(Just like the rest of the biggest hits really. Except smashers don't suffer from putting all of their stats into power and sacrificing everything else.)

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I'm gonna request that video shots get taken now... Way too easy to change stats by the look of it and everyone sending in their legit stats are just going to be a headache. Plus I'd like to see that assassin record even a 10k hit

I'm gonna request that video shots get taken now... Way too easy to change stats by the look of it and everyone sending in their legit stats are just going to be a headache. Plus I'd like to see that assassin record even a 10k hit

That's true, but a 13k smash is almost as unbelievable. Requesting video proof is a lot more difficult than requesting screenshots. Not everyone has access to video recording software, nor is able to run it on their computers and have it not lag their system.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

That's true, but a 13k smash is almost as unbelievable. Requesting video proof is a lot more difficult than requesting screenshots. Not everyone has access to video recording software, nor is able to run it on their computers and have it not lag their system.

Bandicam is free and plays in the background... When you want to record you press F12 instead of print screen, then F12 again to stop. It's 1 extra button.

Also it's for the benefit of legit records and in the future may be the only option if there's more and more concerns about records

Does everyone on that server run around naked or something? All the unreal big hits come from ToFN.

I'm going to guess it's having gear that's specifically set up for biggest hits. That combined with having the right series of buffs on, and hitting the right person at the right time.(Just like the rest of the biggest hits really. Except smashers don't suffer from putting all of their stats into power and sacrificing everything else.)

there is a lot of pvpers in green gear ..