Why KOTOR 3 would've been a better route than SWTOR coming after KOTOR 2..

NobleSpec

They already did Kotor 3 but it was cancelled. All we know about htis now is that it was Kotor 3 and main protagonist was human female. Story supposed to be closure for Revan's and Exile's story, which we kinda have in Revan. Anyway thanks to this we have Mass Effect.

they also said they would have revealed the true Sith who still existed unbeknownst to the Republic, which is also what this game did.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not at the same scale as a real RPG would have been but the jedi knight/sith warrior story lines pretty much already is what a KOTOR 3 would have ended up like. Its just a shame the conclusion to the revan/exile storyline ended up in a book instead of a real RPG.

ti's been over 6 years since they announced development of SWTOR and people are still on this KOTOR 3 thing??? Get over it and move on already. They aren't going to make KOTOR 3 and they've been pretty clear about that. They went this route instead. I loved KOTOR 1 and 2 but those games are about 30 hours of playtime each. I've gotten over 2 years of playtime out of this game....KOTOR 3 would have been about a week's worth of playtime.

WTB Knights of the Old Republic 3, Jedi Knight 4(Since Academy was considered a sequel), Baldur's Gate 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition!!! whisper with prices...

Dragon Age Inquisition will hit the market in fall 2014, for the standard market price of a new game.

ti's been over 6 years since they announced development of SWTOR and people are still on this KOTOR 3 thing??? Get over it and move on already. They aren't going to make KOTOR 3 and they've been pretty clear about that. They went this route instead. I loved KOTOR 1 and 2 but those games are about 30 hours of playtime each. I've gotten over 2 years of playtime out of this game....KOTOR 3 would have been about a week's worth of playtime.

IDK about you, but I, and obviously many many other people, would rather have a shorter but exceptional experience than a long-term extremely mediocre one... It's called quality over quantity.

Plus, like many other people, I've played KotOR I 20+ times and KotOR II 10+, so I've put in hundreds of hours into both games.