Next SH Addition Location

That_Jedii

Just a quick simple suggestion, which I'm sure might not be shared with a lot of players. I'd love to see a stronghold location for Hoth. Somewhere out in the vast expanse of Hoth over looking the icy tundra. We've got Coruscant and Dromund Kaas as opposites, Yavin and Rishi are a little bit opposite to each other with jungle and beach I suppose respectively, would be nice to have the opposite to Tatooine being Hoth. That and I'm a huge fan of the Chiss race and Csilla being their icy homeworld, Hoth is the next best thing we've got. Thoughts on any other SH locations you'd like to see added?

• 2 weeks later...
I like Hoth, but I'd rather have an Alderaan stronghold, that way it could have a snow/ice area and also a forested area. An Ilum stronghold would be interesting due to the beautiful sky, especially if they kept it dark and night-time. That's also a good option for snow and ice. Hoth is just a bit too much endless snow for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps Eric Musco or Daniel Steed could give us a hint on whether there will be a new stronghold this year?

Also, if they'll let us have duplicate strongholds (multiples of the same planet), if guilds will be allowed to have one (or more) of each planet, and if the system itself might get some updates or fixes?

A staff post in this forum would be a first in all the years I've been playing SWTOR.