Looking for Real Life Romance via SWTOR (swm LF available f)

JepFareborn

I've been a non-stop subscriber since launch of December 2011. I've been to most of the SWTOR Cantina events held in New England, USA (Boston and New York City). I mostly indulge in the PvE aspects of this game as opposed to hardore PvP. Was hoping to find someone of the opposite $3x who loves and enjoys this game (and Star Wars in general) as much as I do. I frequent the forums here as much as I'm able to. PM me for more info.

I've been a non-stop subscriber since launch of December 2011. I've been to most of the SWTOR Cantina events held in New England, USA (Boston and New York City). I mostly indulge in the PvE aspects of this game as opposed to hardore PvP. Was hoping to find someone of the opposite $3x who loves and enjoys this game (and Star Wars in general) as much as I do. I frequent the forums here as much as I'm able to. PM me for more info.

You sir, win the internet!

• 3 weeks later...

You failed to mention what $3x you are seeing you want someone of the opposite $3x to meet you.

Edited by Lhancelot

• 2 weeks later...

If you tell prospective women nothing specific about yourself, don't expect much response. While you don't have to be super specific in any kind of personals ad, you do need to give enough reason to entice prospects. Marketing!

ie "Single male, late 30's, average build, outgoing, financially stable, etc. seeks _____"

Of course, if your description is more along the lines of, "Single male, early 20's, no savings, live with parents, socially awkward, etc." then I could see why one would say little about themselves, but as Han said, "Women always figure out the truth".

Because face it, if the forums devolve into a bunch of personals ads, then as with any dating forum, the guys who bring the most to the table are going to attract the most responses. And the m/f ratio around here is definitely not in guys' favor, making the competition very cutthroat.

Edited by HeatRacer

If you tell prospective women nothing specific about yourself, don't expect much response. While you don't have to be super specific in any kind of personals ad, you do need to give enough reason to entice prospects. Marketing!

ie "Single male, late 30's, average build, outgoing, financially stable, etc. seeks _____"

Of course, if your description is more along the lines of, "Single male, early 20's, broke, lives with parents, socially awkward, etc." then I could see keeping that on the DL, but as Han said, "Women always figure out the truth".

Because face it, if the forums devolve into a bunch of personals ads, then as with any dating forum, the guys who bring the most to the table are going to attract the most responses. And the m/f ratio around here is definitely not in guys' favor, making the competition very cutthroat.

Sadly I think the OP was just trolling us. I was really looking forward to his responses!