transfers this summer (supposed to anyway)

godagun

which servers are you guys joining? Idk which ill be jumping into just yet, but i dont wanna go into a server thats going to be like fatman. I really hate waiting to log in, but then i dont wanna jump into a server with ppl leaving.

Unless something major changes, my guild and a number of other guilds plan to stay on Tarro Blood. Unofficially it ranks 50th overall for US servers or 25th for East Coast. That means we have room to grow. The server is mature and friendly. We have seen events for pvp and games.

We are hoping to be a target server instead of looking for a new home, but most are prepared for anything.

Please consider Tarro Blood in your choices. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :D

I might not be arround for the transfer thing, i'm not waiting around on a dead server for 2-3 months when i can play a myriad of other MMO's.

Server mergers now! not in 3 months when the game is dead and burried!

well see ya , i say this coz you aint getting mergers.

in early summer we get limited transfers, followed by a paid system. or maybe some incentive transfers to re populate servers.

your opinion on the game is not even close to true factual commenting. over 1 million OTHER players seem to have a larger voice than you few doomsayers. im sure bioware wont miss your 15$ in the ocean of million plus other people paying 15$.

no mergers, if people would simply stay informed we wouldnt get posts like this one.

no mergers bro, never once did bioware mention mergers. thats you all who keep making repeat topics and crying about low pop. it was crying about q's that caused this low pop situation. bioware adds servers due to customer requests, shortly thereafter all those burnouts quit playing and pops dropped, as people moved around and people populated other servers.

now its crying for a function that has not been brought to light....mergers. well sorry , limited transfers, thats what we are getting, stop with the lies, stop with the mergers and free for all transfers these things are not whats going to happen.

btw i see some people who have been posting complaints for MONTHS about the low pop problem...MONTHS, you would think instead of wasting time crying about it people would re roll and level a new toon like hundreds or thousands of others. then when transfers come live move your toons to the new server....... but wait thats too logical and then people could not get the daily fix of qq and posting bs......they would have no reason to cry about the population.

the sooner they release transfers the sooner you all can find something new to complain about...

Seeing as only SOME servers will be able to have free transfers and not all of them (and most likely to 3 or 4 other lowpop servers), I'll take my time and wait to see my options. Kathol Rift on Empire side at primetime is around 60 players. While I would love to see my server as one of the "transfer to this one" servers, I can't say much until the options are put infront of me.