Using Group finder for pre-determined op

Is there a possible way to select which SM Operation you can do with a pre-formed group and still get the daily credit? I plan to take a group through SM EV and want to queue us so we get daily credit; But don't want the queue to end up tasking us with KP, so we would have to have to drop out of queue wait the penalty time out and requeue again. I ask this because I have yet to queue an operation group.

Thank you

for fps there is a way: you ahve everyone pick up the quest and drop all other fp quests in their log and have everyone group up and queue for random and you get it.

if you can get the quest for the op by zoning in, then coming back out then queueing maybe, but i dont think you get anything in your log when you zone into an op.

I'll try that. A appreciate the quick response. I am pretty much the only PvEr in my guild and have guys who have been playing SWTOR since its first days but never went in an operation, just PvP, so they're looking at me to bring this all together for them. Just trying to plan ahead to prevent any speedbumps.