Feb 22 UnWanteds 3v3 tournament

rNColonel

Each team will have different Classes in it,, You May Not have more Then one Class per team,

Example : UnWanted

1, Guardian

2. Sage

3. Shadow

Those are 3 different classes on the same team, if you have 2 of the same class you will not be able to participate,

If you do not fully understand this, Please speak with Reckoner on pub side

Please leave your Teams name and who is in your group and there Class on this Thread

Rewards

1st Place : 3 Mill

2nd Place 750K

3rd Place: 300K

This event will Start at 7PM EST on Feb 22 at Outlaws Den

This is my last update to make people fully understand

Edited by rNColonel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want any groups that are going to be completely stacked that will turn this event into a complete blow out.

Confused by this.

Do you mean that you have a list of players that you will not allow to attend the tournament? Or are you dissuading guilds from fielding compositions that are most likely to win?

Surely the best players, guilds and team set-ups should be encouraged to attend events like these.

Also, start time? Tournament layout? Entry fees?

Edited by Peytona

And just who the hell are YOU again?

Arash, member of Pax Gaming, thank you for asking.

The reason I asked was because it is easy to post anonymously. When someone decides to quote me I'd like to know who it is. Obviously that person decided to not reveal who they are in-game, that is their choice.

Like me, you have your character name(s) in your sig. One look and anyone can tell who it is. Many people sign their posts with their toon's names. Others include their toon and guild info in their signatures. Again, this person does not and started to take an aggressive tone with the content of the thread. I asked who it is because I think that we should know who is being negatively sarcastic. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what a stacked team is or that in his post, Reckoner says "stacked teams", nothing against any specific player(s).

Edited by AsiriusNazriel

A blown out team is like saying

Raaannndo

Texmex

Acca

thats a blow out team

Ironic how, despite those listed players being very highly skilled, that stacked composition would have no chance of winning a 3v3 tournament.

Disallowing certain players/compositions from attending can only have a negative impact on your event, but the rules are up to you.

Edited by Peytona