Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what do i do thanks

sabertoothjoe
10.20.2019 , 08:30 AM | #1
I'm looking for valor vendor to buy some pvp gear and also where do u get expertise in what do i need to buy for it.

JediQuaker
10.20.2019 , 09:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by sabertoothjoe View Post
I'm looking for valor vendor to buy some pvp gear and also where do u get expertise in what do i need to buy for it.
If I recall, expertise has been eliminated. The items that used to give expertise now give Mastery.
I think all the PvP vendors are somewhere on the Fleet.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Ayushman
10.20.2019 , 08:01 PM | #3
The game no longer has expertise. Only valor requirement are now in some crystals and old gear. But those are can be easily substituted. You earn valor by playing warzone, arena, starfighter etc. There is a valor vendor in combat area of your fleet.
Seasonally 'Drunken' SWarrior... (wip)
Deys Legacy...(wip)... < The Galaxy's Least Wanted/Reputed >
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer? Click to know more.

merovejec
10.20.2019 , 11:34 PM | #4
As the people already stated there is no PVP gear anymore. You simply go into PVP with your regular PVE gear (maybe remove some accuracy from your gear). All PVP vendors are in the "Combat Section" of the fleet.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

sabertoothjoe
10.21.2019 , 10:08 AM | #5
thank you all for the information very helpful im going stay this time around in play this game for now on i like the story line that is different for each toon