More Face. More Hair. More customization!

Dick_Spaget

Please add more faces and hair to the market. Especially faces; and especially faces that could be from various ethnic backgrounds, not just European-style faces (as most games do).

I'd be happy to pay for more faces and hairs.

thank you, they need to bring back the beta character Creation back into this game, i heard there were sliders, and more Options, heck you could at one time give your female character bigger size knockers, or something. something they need to take note on is from ESO character creation, that right there will make some things interesting too.

Please add more faces and hair to the market. Especially faces; and especially faces that could be from various ethnic backgrounds, not just European-style faces (as most games do).

I'd be happy to pay for more faces and hairs.

And please don't make those non-European faces butt ugly like a lot of them currently are.

Always a big fan of character customisation options no matter the game, Hair and facial features especially. would love to see some tatoo options for chars reguardless of class.

Also.. is it me or when selecting black hair color on some hair style options.. does it have a wierd green tinge to it but on others its clearly black..? thought i'd ask.

And especially more customization for other races than just humans! Like Miraluka didn't get any new customization whatsoever when other races got at least something. Or zabrak. Also, many races, for reasons unknown, lack customizations that others have, but it makes no sense for them not to have.

Case in point, Miralukas cannot have one of the very basic hair (the sorta short curly, I think for humans maybe #6 or #8, anyway, it's the kind of hair that is not long, not on the way of any helmets or headdresses, I am puzzled nobody has noticed it missing so far, or that it's missing in the first place!