Is there a way to restart Romances?

argoniks

Took a long break and recently came back to finish the storyline and completely forgot that on my main account i'm in a romance with Lana. I romanced Vette and was wondering if there was a way to restart the romance with Lana. Would I have to replay the mission where i restarted the romance or would i have to do something else?

Took a long break and recently came back to finish the storyline and completely forgot that on my main account i'm in a romance with Lana. I romanced Vette and was wondering if there was a way to restart the romance with Lana. Would I have to replay the mission where i restarted the romance or would i have to do something else?

If you completed Chapter XIII, then no, you're stuck with the change in romance. Another character can (obviously) go differently, but this one is stuck that way.

If you're patient and cruel enough, you can choose not to save Vette when given the choice and the romance will end for you, "from a certain point of view". Single once again maybe you can get back with Lana in the Iokath sequel. Don't know for certain, but it's what I'm trying. Married Vette in character story. Cheated on her with Theron in Revan but got back together when we reunited. Theron's romance end scene was heartbreaking. Now a widower, I haven't reached the first flirt option with Theron yet if you keep the romance. I'm hoping the option is there to get back together.

If you're patient and cruel enough, you can choose not to save Vette when given the choice and the romance will end for you, "from a certain point of view". Single once again maybe you can get back with Lana in the Iokath sequel. Don't know for certain, but it's what I'm trying. Married Vette in character story. Cheated on her with Theron in Revan but got back together when we reunited. Theron's romance end scene was heartbreaking. Now a widower, I haven't reached the first flirt option with Theron yet if you keep the romance. I'm hoping the option is there to get back together.

Pretty much guaranteed that the answer is *currently* "No". Sorry. It might change in the future (there are plenty of requests, and some rumours), but there's nothing currently in the game *or* in "concrete" known plans for it.

(Before you say it, no, "An Error in Alliance Records" is not that thing. That was a workaround for a bug in the aftermath sequence of Nathema Conspiracy where the game didn't bother to even try to remember that you proposed to Lana. That bug was fixed rapidly after NC was released, and only affected people who still had Lana's romance.)

No. This is the one time where choices actually matter so be careful of choices you make. Also dumping one later on thinking you can get with them in Iokath or afterwards, nope. The only ones you might be able to do is if they add new characters such as Arn or they allow Jonas to become a companion (which I don't see right now for Jonas)

In the story and mechanically? No.

In your own head-canon? Absolutely.

My Red Zabrak bounty hunter "romances" Akaavi (even though technically in-game he's with Mako).

My Sith warrior has Quinn, Pierce and Arcann all wrapped around her finger. (She never romanced Theron, she's too much of an Empire Loyalist to ever fall in love with a Republic SIS agent). Of the 3 of them, Pierce is the only one who's never tried to kill her, so if the game would let her, he would be the one.

But,,, She is a Sith Lord. Her passion gives her strength.... etc, etc. So why be limited to Earthly values when she is in a galaxy far far away where monogamy is not the only choice?

I wish, but sadly no.

There are rumors and a lot off talk of a bit of work behind the main updates/content, to re-do stuff including romances, all the way to Job quest to experience all the outcomes the game can offer without creating a new character by enhancing the chapter system... but nothing official. :(

Maybe with the introduction to SWTOR "The World Between Worlds" as a system and part to enhance the story this could be added... so our PC can explore all types of stories/romances (or re-do) across time, the SWTOR team and the Lucas people that approve it, might want to throw at us as playable...wink* wink* ;)

Edited by Zehal

I wish, but sadly no.

There are rumors and a lot off talk of a bit of work behind the main updates/content, to re-do stuff including romances, all the way to Job quest to experience all the outcomes the game can offer without creating a new character by enhancing the chapter system... but nothing official. :(

Maybe with the introduction to SWTOR "The World Between Worlds" as a system and part to enhance the story this could be added... so our PC can explore all types of stories/romances (or re-do) across time, the SWTOR team and the Lucas people that approve it, might want to throw at us as playable...wink* wink* ;)

[citation needed]

• 1 year later...

Same here!! I just re-united with Jaesa and started romance with her. The end scene with Lena was heartbreaking too, given she did so much to help you become who you are and the Alliance. So sad ... wish I can go back to Lena (or be with both of them??)... luckily, my other character is still with Lena... ^.^