Pinnacles of Power

AhsokaTanorules

This apparently will be 6.1 next month. Any news yet on whether there is new story content and whether it is the continuation of Kira and Scourge's dire warnings?

On the swtor reddit some dataminers went through the stuff and discovered dialogue from scourge, kira your player and someone called rivvex it also has satele playing a part in it ( not sure if its just going to be for the pub side or not)

• 4 weeks later...

It came out and it was criminally SHORT!!! BUT IT WAS SOOO GOOD! OMG I NEEED More!! IM so addicted to the story telling of this game!

PLEASE add replay at some point to ALL of this and old like you did with the Chapter!

Keep up the good work SWTOR team!

PS:

Thought this is legends material this game really has made me a hardcore fan of Old Republic Heroes like the unique powerful Commander Darth Imperious and the immortal mysterious Darth Nox.

I really wish they we get to visit "The world between Wolds" and both Inquisitors get to meet each other in-game story! Ahhhh one can dream! :D

• 9 months later...
Go to your operations base (thats the elevator in the same building that you go to for the fortress missions, except it is before you get to the portal on the right hand side. ) go down in the elevator and see there should be doorways you can go in and talk to NPCs.