Did I accidently romance Andronikos?

QueenSinaria

Im not sure how this happened, I never selected any romance or flirt options with him. But I've done most of his conversations and all of a sudden he says something about wanting to have kids with me and settle down?

Umm...what? This dude is freaking me out. Can I kick him off my ship or tell him to back off somehow?

I also find him quite annoying. My SI is male, so I'm not sure if he can even romance Andronikos, but the amount of times he alone wanted to talk to me was pretty annoying. I wanted to find out what happens with my other companions (like Khem and his Zash problem or Ashara, I like those debates about Jedi and Sith with her) but no, he was the one who wanted to talk with me the most. I have to be honest, I skipped most of his dialogue. Him being a bloodthristy pirate isn't really that interesting to me and I bet it shouldn't be interesting to a Sith Lord in the story itself. Edited by VeldrinCF

I also find him quite annoying. My SI is male, so I'm not sure if he can even romance Andronikos

He can't. The only same-sex companion romances happen with some *new* companions you meet after you begin KotFE, and with some returning companions much later in the story than that.(1)

(1) Spoiler box for the returners:

* Nadia Grell

* Jaesa (dark or light)

* Kira Carsen

* Lord Scourge (I can't confirm this because M/M same-sex romances don't interest me)

Notably *not*:

* Kaliyo Djannis

* Ashara

* Andronikos

• 2 weeks later...
as far as your spoiler, I've only noticed the romance options for the characters who originally had those companions, not ones getting them for the first time. At least I haven't seen an alliance alert or something if they aren't an original story companion for that class.

as far as your spoiler, I've only noticed the romance options for the characters who originally had those companions, not ones getting them for the first time. At least I haven't seen an alliance alert or something if they aren't an original story companion for that class.

Actually, for NG and JW, only the original class can get them at all, so your point is moot, but yes, you're right about KC and LS, they are romanceable only for the original class. (That's a general theme. There are some off-class [Flirt] options, notably KD, but there are no off-class romances. LB, KV and TS don't count in this - they are neither on-class nor off-class.)

• 2 weeks later...

This thread got really off topic, so to answer the OP's question, I had the same problem with Andronikos. Never picked a single flirt option and still somehow ended up in the romance plotline. It made him seem like a guy who can't take no for an answer which was sort of creepy and not at all fun to experience.

Anyway, when I contacted customer support, they said it was a bug. Looks like it hasn't been fixed yet (probably been a year since I reported it). They don't seem to be very good about fixing bugs in this game, at least as relates to the older content :/

• 1 year later...

End of 2021, the infamous Andronikos romance bug is still here !

My Sith has never started the romance (I've only the "normal" talks with him) but just before reaching Voss, during the dialogue about watching the stars in the middle of nowhere, he's now talking about our relationship :eek:

Edit : finally no bug for me, I've finished the class story and all works as intended, we finished only good friends :D

There's just some other little ambigous dialogues choices as "if we have children" (instead of "if you have children" in others), probably in order not to record too much voice lines :p

Edited by Isatis
Update