Force "dyad" did it exist to in the Star Wars the Old Republic Timeline?

Zehal

I'm asking because it seems that the Emperor Valkorion seem to have a connection to our main PC character similar to this but try to use it to take over... so with all this new recon lore I was wondering if what happened with the our Sith Emperor was a Force "dyad"?

So now that we know of this Force "Dyad" existed and that it was recon, giving a new meaning to the Rule of 2 of the Sith true purpose, that was to create this phenomenon, (Supposedly the most powerful ability where 2 individuals are 1 in the force) to achieve ultimate power in the Force.. does it existed and is it the same connection than:

1. Valkorian use or try to create with the Outlander in the Eternal Throne Arc in other to take over?

2. Or even, Kreia (Darth Traya) use with the Jedi Exile in the KOTOR 2 events?

I'm just curious because I find myself finding more and more SWTOR abilities and phenomenon similar or almost identical to does existing in the Old Republic Legends Universe...being made canon after the Rise of Skywalker Movie...

Since here there are many knowledgeable Star Wars lore master here, who know a lot about the old and new lore... I wanted to know your thoughts on the matter?

Edited by Zehal

Isn't this Force Dyad just another form of Force Bond?

My thoughts exactly! Whats the difference or is it another name? Force Bond had never had that much of power in the past... unless its a stronger perfected version of Force Bond?

I just find it interesting that NOW its canon and THE MOST powerful phenomenon in the force and was rectone into the TRUE reason why Sith followed the Rule of 2 in order to awaken this ultimate power, but for most Legends and Old Republic readers or Fans its like old news... and was never emphases as such a source of great power... (IMO)

Edited by Zehal

If you're including KOTOR games then Bastila and Revan would come to mind as well.

Oh wow I forgot about those too!

Hmmm I will admit that the fact that this is canon now and made into the real reason for the rule of 2 among the Sith to gain the ultimate power, kinda have grab my attention and would LOVE if the STORY team would explore it a bit further in game stories or even as a "new companion feature" where you add him/her or it as part of your... Um, legacy maybe? Drawing some new powers, actions or benefits when you have that companion out...etc.

Then again I think the Legacy system kinda covers all that now that I think about it... lol nvm then! :D

Edited by Zehal