where are the criminals on corellia?

timvirgi

They're mostly... Everywhere as far as I can remember. They're neutral though, which means they'll only attack you if you attack them first.

Look around on the Government District and go for the pathways you'd use to reach the Republic or Imperial base. I'm sure you'll find plenty in those tunnel-like accesses.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I just finished searching the Government District without finding a single one.

The only neutral combatant I found was a pirate who didn't count toward the achievement.

I have come across a few of them in the past since my achievements show 19/100 and I agree they are probably in one of the tunnels.

Can you be more specific in the location of the tunnel or tunnels?

Thanks!

I just finished searching the Government District without finding a single one.

The only neutral combatant I found was a pirate who didn't count toward the achievement.

I have come across a few of them in the past since my achievements show 19/100 and I agree they are probably in one of the tunnels.

Can you be more specific in the location of the tunnel or tunnels?

Thanks!

It's possible that I'm maybe mixing them up and it was on Axial Park and not the Government District. I'd check it now if I could but whenever I log onto the game next, I'll give it a look and report back, in case no one else does. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Go to the following coordinates: 2346, -2851 there i found quite a few that compared to the other places mentioned since Refugees and ambushers dont count, but looters, muggers and bandits do

You're a bit late to the party. Those people were discussing this more than three years ago. OK, it's good to have a more definitive list of which foes you have to take down, but that information is unlikely to be much use to the people who posted before you.

• 7 months later...
You're a bit late to the party. Those people were discussing this more than three years ago. OK, it's good to have a more definitive list of which foes you have to take down, but that information is unlikely to be much use to the people who posted before you.
But it was incredibly useful to me.

• 3 months later...
It is extremely useful. I have been playing for seven years. Took short breaks of two or three months here and there. Haven't completed all non PvP planetary achievements yet. Found this post when I did a Google search for "swtor corellia achievements". Working on achievements is a great for when I have a character that I like but can't play well.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, but its also useful for people liek me who are searching years after all of you