Defeat Heskal

tylosykes

Hello first of all I'm Sith Warrior (So I don't have self heal). Level 70 (same as Heskal it seems). And I play in story mode.

I try to defeat him but I can't, before the start of the fight, he kick-out my healer, so I'm alone against him.

I can't have life back since heroic time, there's one partner needed, and stim dont seems to work there.

So basically i restore life fighting visions, but it's not enough and i end-up dying.

Is there's a way to restart story at previous chapter ? maybe to change choice, and then i'll have my healer back?

Thanks a lot

Hello first of all I'm Sith Warrior (So I don't have self heal). Level 70 (same as Heskal it seems). And I play in story mode.

I try to defeat him but I can't, before the start of the fight, he kick-out my healer, so I'm alone against him.

I can't have life back since heroic time, there's one partner needed, and stim dont seems to work there.

So basically i restore life fighting visions, but it's not enough and i end-up dying.

Is there's a way to restart story at previous chapter ? maybe to change choice, and then i'll have my healer back?

Thanks a lot

Once you've finished a chapter, the choices you make there are fixed for that character and cannot be rewritten.

And we all have to fight Heskal alone at that point, no matter what you choose during any chapter.

How up to date is your gear? If your gear is lagging behind your level that could explain why you are having trouble. Also, are you specced for damage or tanking right now? This is a bad time to be tanking. That done, here is a guide I found in another topic.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=914007

A lot of it was written for a ranged class but this part seems like it would still apply for a Warrior

2. The most harmful Heskal ability is Turbulence, it damaged my Vanguard by 23-24K. Avoiding this is hardly possible, so need to interrupt it ASAP. Don't waste interrupting abilities to prevent other attacks, when you can simply evade them running out of red circles. Vanguards can use Riot Strike in melee, Neural Surge and Cryo Grenade when nearby and Harpoon on shooting range.

Edited by dcaleb