Let us kill Koth. (some Dark side spoilers)

Brinator

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think if you were a full dark side chooser, and Koth jacked your ship

It would already be implied he's gonna have a miserable end :D

well I personally..didn't mind him stealing that fugly ship . But walking on my Toon smooching Lana...now that warrant a death sentance :D Cose Smoochies are sacred! and he will pay for it! :p

• 2 weeks later...
The issue isn't with him getting angry about you killing his people, the issue is his utter hypocrisy.

He doesn't really care when Arcann murders billions, maybe even trillions of your people, he just gets into a hissy fit when you kill perhaps a few hundred of his.

He also worships a world devourering monster, with a flippant "he was always good to Zakuul"

Really that one phrase sums up why most people hate him "he was always good to Zakuul"

The trillions of other people around the galaxy just don't matter.

Isn't the exact reason that he's in the Alliance because he was ordered to murder people in the Core Worlds and refused?

And when Arcann starts attacking planets to lure you out, he's pretty angry and is the first to suggest helping them.

Isn't the exact reason that he's in the Alliance because he was ordered to murder people in the Core Worlds and refused?

And when Arcann starts attacking planets to lure you out, he's pretty angry and is the first to suggest helping them.

Look, WE as (people in the real world,) wouldn't classify this as a need to kill without (at the very least) a trial.

HOWEVER, this is a game where your character can be evil as balls. Sith pretty much means "Do as I say, or I kill the **** outta you."

Koth didn't do as a DS character said, she's/he's gonna kill him.

Thanks again, Bioware.

Edited by Brinator

Look, WE as (people in the real world,) wouldn't classify this as a need to kill without (at the very least) a trial.

HOWEVER, this is a game where your character can be evil as balls. Sith pretty much means "Do as I say, or I kill the **** outta you."

Koth didn't do as a DS character said, she's/he's gonna kill him.

Thanks again, Bioware.

i threatened him and ingroedh im and went agaist him the whole time. he made me hate him when he staretd calling MY SHIP his

• 4 months later...
I have 8 characters (one for each class) and I never got the option to kill Koth (I could only punch him) :mad:

SPOILER:

If you let Kalyo blew those citizens up you will be able to kill him later. Because of that he runs away, then he comes back later and steals your ship, then you comes back again and you can kill him.

I know my Wrath swore to make a cape out of his skin for betraying him. Screw Koth, that little piece of ****.

Sadly, I don't think every single one of my characters will get to kill him, thanks to who they are.

- My JK won't kill him. He'll definitely give Koth a hard time because the dude's honestly annoying, but he won't do anything to provoke him into running into a lightsaber.

- My Trooper is a big ball of love, honor, loyalty, and protection. He'd probably get along great with Koth. Aside from telling him that the Emperor is actually a horrible person, they'll be great friends by the end of it all. No one can top Havoc Squad as his friends, but hey, can't say no to someone who saved his life. Pretty grateful.

- My JC will find him much too energetic, but will mostly find his obsession with destiny very intriguing. She won't kill him, as she's always been a model Jedi. Killing anyone has never crossed her mind, she still foolishly believes Valkorion can be redeemed. If anything, she'll be encouraging Koth's positives and countering his whining only when he's trying to crap on people whose inner light side is a bit too hidden but not lost xD

- My smuggler will definitely be decapitating Captain Whine. Mostly because he's annoying, but also because he's stupid. And way too soft. Besides, there's only room for one captain of the Gravestone, and that's a spot reserved for the most notorious Crime Lord in the galaxy. No one calls a find like that "his ship" if he wants to live under the watch of the successor of Nok Drayen.

- My SI will kill him just for fun, as she's been doing since level 1. Total maniac until the end. Really, Koth hating the fact that she kills whomever she wants was, in her eyes, him signing his execution order. Her new Empire can't benefit from a buzz kill like him.

- My Warrior will kill him for betraying him and for questioning his sound strategic decisions. Koth should be more like Jorgan in his eyes. They may not agree on everything, but at least Jorgan has a backbone and uses his brain instead of knee jerk reactions.

- My BH won't be killing Koth, regrettably. Once you join his crew, you're family; and you don't really have a choice. Hell, the BH doesn't even have a choice once someone comes under his wing, even if said refugee is too cocky for his own good.

- Lastly, my Agent won't be killing him either. She will regard him as the heart of the Alliance because he's definitely not the brains. Every time a decision between keeping her humanity or selling it for effectiveness shows up, Cipher 9 will be looking primarily at Koth, now that Temple and Vector are missing.

Edited by Joluka

- My JC will find him much too energetic, but will mostly find his obsession with destiny very intriguing. She won't kill him, as she's always been a model Jedi. Killing anyone has never crossed her mind,

:confused: How did you get through the class story without killing anyone? ;)

• 2 years later...

Old thread!!

But i just came across this part.

Didnt realize it was an option.

Now im stuck at this part on my JK...do I kill Koth or not...

I hate his character.

Koth stole my ship and was a pain but he did kind of save me initially in zakuul...

decisions...decisions...

Old thread!!

But i just came across this part.

Didnt realize it was an option.

Now im stuck at this part on my JK...do I kill Koth or not...

I hate his character.

Koth stole my ship and was a pain but he did kind of save me initially in zakuul...

decisions...decisions...

up to you, but you can always watch it on YOUTUBE first . See the look on his face when he die..

and make your decision from there!

Oh and don't forget : The darkside has Yummy cookies reward for every kill you make! and they don't make you fat like Baras! :D

Well... i let him live and then regretted it at the next few cutscenes... ugh!!!

What a jerk that Koth guy is.

Anyway, i got to kick him out of the Alliance after iokath.

Good riddance.

Should have lightsabered him back on the ship...

up to you, but you can always watch it on YOUTUBE first . See the look on his face when he die..

and make your decision from there!

Oh and don't forget : The darkside has Yummy cookies reward for every kill you make! and they don't make you fat like Baras! :D

• 2 months later...
I am just returning from a long break so I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere...my main has romanced Lana (Officially, got the note and everything). I WANT to kill Koth (back stabbing self righteous hypocrite). But I want to keep my romance with Lana. If I kill Koth does that break off the Lana romance??

I am just returning from a long break so I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere...my main has romanced Lana (Officially, got the note and everything). I WANT to kill Koth (back stabbing self righteous hypocrite). But I want to keep my romance with Lana. If I kill Koth does that break off the Lana romance??

You have nothing to worry about. Lana is equally as fed up with Koth by this point.

Edited by Kozuka

I can't stand his gravestone comments, like the one you mentioned about "It's his ship"

Excuse me? pretty sure I FOUND IT, pretty sure I LIFTED IT OFF THE GROUND. Nothing belongs to your junky *** Koth.

And lets not forget this delusional idiot constantly defends valkorian.

"He killed billions of people" - Outlander

"Well he was always good to zakuul" - Koth

I don't get how anyone could romance this guy

And lets not forget this delusional idiot constantly defends valkorian.

"He killed billions of people" - Outlander

"Well he was always good to zakuul" - Koth

Koth isn't *wrong* as such there. As *Valkorion*, TVV *was* good to Zakuul.(1) Of course, that isn't the *whole* truth, because as Tenebrae and Vitiate(2), on the other hand, he did, indeed, kill billions.

I don't get how anyone could romance this guy

As a SWTOR player, my reason was to see how the romance turned out.

(1) There are some questions in my mind about whether sending Zakuulan forces to attack the Empire and Republic (which is ultimately what prompted Darth Marr's search in KotFE Chapter I) counts as "good to Zakuul", of course, but *as*seen*from*Zakuul*, TVV *was* good to Zakuul prior to that.

(2) The lore according to Wookieepedia says that Vitiate was a *title* given to Tenebrae by Marka Ragnos.