I Hate Mako....

AhsokaTanorules

You know this was something else they could have possibly done with Mako to appeal more to dark siders. During that story-line of hers where you help her deal with her evil cyborg sisters, they should have given you the option of siding with her evil sister at the end and killing the snowflake Mako. My BH would have probably enjoyed her company instead. This certainly is similar to LS and DS Jaesa choices for SW.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this was something else they could have possibly done with Mako to appeal more to dark siders. During that story-line of hers where you help her deal with her evil cyborg sisters, they should have given you the option of siding with her evil sister at the end and killing the snowflake Mako. My BH would have probably enjoyed her company instead. This certainly is similar to LS and DS Jaesa choices for SW.

And you know something else you could have possibly done? Not necro this thread.

• 7 months later...
Mako is the bounty hunters cute Conscience. her upbringing left her wanting a family and you are what she ended up with . personally she is one of my favorite companions but then again I make a lousy dser

Yes I start to play as DS, got tons of choices which are chaotic stupid and end up always as somewhat light sided (if I did not used commit to dark side button for my Imp toons). Like the Red head sith on Taris mocking my agent for sparing civilians on Taris when he only did this to spread the fear (and hopefully some Rakghul patongen :rak_01:) among the Republic, he also spared the force sensitive rakghuls again making sith brat to mock him... and he was commended by her Sith Lord Master twice. :rak_03:

Back to Mako she works fine for my Honor bound Mandalorian BH, Sure she complained couple of time when I cashed in bounties but she is not so sore thump like Kaylo the woman who is not reliable and lack any loyalty, she brought men on the deck of top secret Intelligence ship causing security risk but my IA did not minded her cheating on him cause seducing women is part of his job and so he used her as much as she used all men before... But then she sold data to her old contact among terrorists and this was end, he dumped her for Ensign Tempe the first chance sure the girl is bit too soft for the job but at very least she is loyal to both Empire and my Agent, and willing to learn the ropes, my Agent is also Chiss (now adopted onto noble family) so they both share the fondness for Chiss culture.

He is not as blindly loyal as before (the brainwashing did hurt) but Republic is no better then Empire (He just visited their secret prison/test grounds and met Khatar Prince) So I plan for him to slip the leash and return to Ascendancy as soon as Imperial Inteligence and his friends Keeper and Minister of Intelligence will get shafted by Sith, He is loyal to Empire first and Sith only when they work for good of Empire and its allies.

My Dark side BH would love Kaylo and hate Mako and Temple though no doubt, its True that Republic Troooper first companion fits very nicely to story, Dorn is OK if bit in need of swallowing this Imperial stick and Forex is just adorable, the Republican HK-47 as Droids go, now I got soldier I would never accept onto my unit thought, its pitty I can't shoot him on site, if General Garza like him so much she can have him :D

I used to love mako romance and the reason I'd keep leveling BH's(The story is also awesome) until onslaught or until I actually sat down and paid attention.

And now I hate Mako. Lets start with Onslaught, Mako is a slicer who's job it is to find people for the bounty hunter, yet she couldn't find me during kotfe/kotet?

When you do finally bump into her, she doesn't really seem to give a ****. Where as Kira, the first thing she says is "Someone who loves you" but Mako? "Oh.....hey...it's you.... cool" F her.

Then lets get to the actual 1-50 story. Mako drives me insane now.

"I hate this guy so much I want him dead" - Mako

Bounty hunter kills guy Mako hates

Mako disapproves.

The F? this literally happens the entire story.