Harbinger down?... AGAIN?!

ZombieMunkey

Don't worry, when the new expansion comes out, everything will be fine. Adding more to the servers will only improve performance.

They are using the wrong potatoes to repair server issues.

Edited by EBataleon
missed content

I'm considering one of three options:

1. request a free server transfer or I quit my subscription immediately.

2. request a refund of this months subscription (and the expansion I just bought last night) so I can quit immediately

3. bend over further...

Ridiculous... For a payed service, this is shameful. Bioware, how do you intend to compensate the people of this server? This is becoming a pattern; consequently, you're producing an inferior product. You need to both find a solution and to compensate frustrated customers.

Great! I just subscribed now because of the expansion news only to find out about this. As tempted as I would be to make a new character on another server, I'd rather not deal with the cost of transfer fees (or not be able to access my legacy that I've earned so far).

Great! I just subscribed now because of the expansion news only to find out about this. As tempted as I would be to make a new character on another server, I'd rather not deal with the cost of transfer fees (or not be able to access my legacy that I've earned so far).

Exactly why they should allow us to have free transfers OFF of this damn server.