Lana Romance: What does it. (May have spoilers)

_Kezza_

Due to all the confusion surrounding this romance and what starts/stops it I have started this. Where everyone can post what they did and in the end did they get it or not.

I will start off with my 3.

My first attempt (imp character) was a while ago so i don't remember it too much. However I chose dark side choices on the generator and the knight. I ended up telling her about Valkorion being inside me. I didn't flirt with anyone else apart from Lana. When it came to using Valkorions power I only used to once in chapter 9 to face Arrcan. I can't remember who came to rescue me and I am not sure about how much influence I had with her. When I woke up from the collapse I told Lana that Valkorion must have kept me alive. Previously I romanced her in SoR and I was able to get into a romance with her.

My 2nd attempt was with my jedi consular I chose 100% light side choices and with the generator I ended up flirting with her then. I ended up telling her about Valkorion being inside me. I didn't flirt with anyone except Lana. With Valkorions power I never used it. When I woke up after collapsing I told them that Valkorion much have kept me alive. Previously I romanced her in SoR and I was able to get into a romance with her.

My current final one was my Sith Sorcerer I chose light side with the generator and dark side with the knight. I ended up telling her about Valkorion being inside me. I flirted with Senya but no one else. With Valkorions power I never used it. However when it came to waking up from colapsing I gave a different response of "I am fine". Previously I romanced her in SoR and I couldn't get into a romance with her.

why couldnt you get in a romance with her on your sorc? i made worse choices with my assassin and i got to romance her, did you click every flirt option?

Anyway on my jugg I choose dark side options, I didnt romance her in SOR, I only used Valkorions power to save Lana, I clicked every flirt option, I didnt flirt with anyone, told her the truth about Valkorion, she saved me from Arcann, and I got to romance her.

On my gunslinger I went mostly light side, I romanced her in SOR, saved the reactor, I lied to her about Valkorion, clicked every flirt option,Lana came and saved me from Arcann, flirted with koth and senya, only used Valkorions power to save Lana, and got to romance her.

On my assassin I went full dark side, romanced her in SOR, used Valkorions power all the time, told her the truth about Valkorion, clicked every flirt option, she came to save me from the fight with Arcann but because I used Valkorions power she said ,,What have you become" and we didnt kiss which is a different scene from where you dont use his power she says ,,I thought I'd lost you" and you kiss, I flirted with everyone (including Koth while Lana was still listening on the channel lol Lana disapproves) but I still got to romance her.

Edited by kladza

why couldnt you get in a romance with her on your sorc? i made worse choices with my assassin and i got to romance her, did you click every flirt option?

Hmm, well I thought I had flirted every option. That's also why I made this in case there are any deal breakers with her and we can find them.

There was also something going around of chapter 10 breaking the romance option with Lana.

Edited by _Kezza_

Hmm, well I thought I had flirted every option. That's also why I made this in case there are any deal breakers with her and we can find them.

There was also something going around of chapter 10 breaking the romance option with Lana.

I guess a deal breaker would be lying to her about valkorian and using his power too much, but that might have an influence later on, as for now the only thing that would stop you from romancing her is just not clicking the flirt options all the time and if you have small influence with her and do stuff she disapproves of a lot.

There's some suggestion that flirting with others may cause difficulties, and perhaps that hiding V is a bad thing. (Ultimately, you can't hide him forever, and that may be enough to block things.)

Saving the reactor is not enough by itself, and nor is using V's power (although using it after not telling Lana might be a blocker).

Romancing or not in SoR is not a deal-breaker, and nor is the question of who you romanced in SoR - my main flirted a little with Lana in SoR, but in the end bedded Theron, and was still able to lock in Lana in KotFE, while another character didn't even finish SoR.

I've always let Lana kill the ZK.

The best way to describe the required condition is "opaque".

There's some suggestion that flirting with others may cause difficulties, and perhaps that hiding V is a bad thing.

Hmm my DS consular didn't tell Lana (lied) about Valk being in his head and I still got the romance option in the cantina, he was married to Nadia previously, took every flirt option with Lana since SOR and has taken all DS options during KOTFE so far. This was all done though last year so quite some time ago, haven't romanced Lana on any recent alts.

Seems to me something has gone wrong recently as a lot of people are having issues with the Lana romance since the latest updates :confused:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall