Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rishi Stronghold Confirmed!

Mubrak
07.21.2018 , 02:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RCOneTwoSixTwo View Post
I plan to make my stronghold open to all, then hide in stealth. In the opening PVP area, I'll put a GTN and other terminals in the middle of it. Once unsuspecting people start to check things out, I'll pounce.
Sounds a bit boring, but hey, billions of spiders can't be all wrong.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

DuchessKristania
07.22.2018 , 01:13 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Sounds a bit boring, but hey, billions of spiders can't be all wrong.
His plan is also pretty flawed. The PvP doesn't activate unless the walls are put up and that PvP areas can be avoided entirely. I suspect most people will avoid those areas unless they actually want to PvP. He also put this response in every single thread about the Rishi SH so anyone who looks at the forums knows there is someone already bragging about doing this, and giving his plans away.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

DuchessKristania
07.25.2018 , 03:14 PM | #23
Charles just posted that they're adding a house!!!
#SaveSWTOR

Xina_LA
07.26.2018 , 08:51 AM | #24
From Charles:
"New area in the Rishi Hideout – The Overlook: Many passionate Stronghold lovers have requested a more “home-y” space in the Rishi Hideout. I mentioned in a post last week that we would not be able to make that happen for release, but that the dev team really took that feedback to heart. Turns out, they took it so much to heart that the team went way above and beyond to get a new area added in record time so that we could include it in the extra PTS round! So please, load in, check it out, and maybe throw a bit of love the Stronghold team’s way for making it happen"

SO VERY HAPPY!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

DuchessKristania
07.26.2018 , 02:25 PM | #25
According to the patch notes released today the building can be accessed from where the hidden cave was, and it's a three bedroom apartment.
#SaveSWTOR