Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.3 Patch Problems

stephenchisum
07.22.2015 , 02:22 PM | #1
After the 3.3 Patch the game won't let me play. I can log in and it will go into the game but it won't continue to the character selection menu...it just keeps loading (I've left it alone for an hour and nothing). Is this happening to anyone else/is there any way I can fix this?

Nightblazer
07.22.2015 , 02:27 PM | #2
It's been going on since before the patch. There are several threads regarding this. Would just need to do a search.

Some work around would be to create a new character, log into it, the blog out and then try the one you want. If that doesn't work, I'd check the other threads.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

andrevichpadilla
07.23.2015 , 04:55 PM | #3
hi iam having same problem i can log in get character selection but it lagg i hit play on my character and goes like it going to load then back to character selection again.

Tekdeath
07.25.2015 , 04:07 PM | #4
Ever since the new patch came out the game will load up to where BIOWARE shows up on the screen and then goes black with a new window popping up saying Specnodecache cant load for writing or something like that

OwenBrooks
07.25.2015 , 07:05 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tekdeath View Post
Ever since the new patch came out the game will load up to where BIOWARE shows up on the screen and then goes black with a new window popping up saying Specnodecache cant load for writing or something like that
What Antivirus are you using ?

Check to make sure you have free hdd space left and you are not using swtor unleashed not on retail for patching

initially go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic\swtor

and delete the file called diskcachearena with the game closed