Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voice during cutscenes on Togruta female issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Voice during cutscenes on Togruta female issues

kingabol
07.25.2015 , 07:17 PM | #1
I equipped a helmet, hid it and expected the voice to remain the way it was before i had the helmet equipped (in fact, since no helmet of any kind can be seen on a Togruta I expected to not hear that modulated voice even without hiding it.). Following that I entered a cutscene to hear my new gloriously geared sith sorcerer togruta talk her sith talk to an npc with the voice I have enjoyed thus far. NOPE. It was modulated, horribly modulated. As if it had a helmet on.

What action did I take immediately? I presed esc to remove the helm and resumed the conversation expecting the voice to return to normal. NOPE. I removed the helmet before the next conversation to see if it would help there. again. No. I have the helm removed, changed instances and in fact am now on my ship using my holocom, and still horribly modulated.

I know the issue will likely take time to verify, and fix, so I don't expect it to be done by the time my character finishes leveling but my goodness it's annoying!

OwenBrooks
07.25.2015 , 07:20 PM | #2
Make sure to post in the bug report forum as well - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417

kingabol
07.25.2015 , 07:40 PM | #3
Oh my goodness, thank you for showing me that, I haven't been navigating this site very well. haha

kingabol
07.25.2015 , 07:41 PM | #4
Is there any way to get this deleted, posting it to the other forum now.

OwenBrooks
07.25.2015 , 07:55 PM | #5
No , but no need to delete leave it here as well