Season 6 Predacious Reward Teaser Blog

TaitWatson

If you're seriously going to present us with the same yellowy-green bull**** we've been complaining about since launch, then you **** well better fix the standard green so it actually looks like it does in every other ******* Star Wars game in existence. Edited by idnewton

I have a question regarding the tokens we received at the end of the season.

If say I get gold (133k tokens) in teams and silver (26k tokens) in solos, do I get the extra tokens (159k) from getting both tiers? Or is it based off the highest tier I earn? I would really love it if we can get the extra tokens from both teams and solos together; I think it will help with participation in both areas.

Also when is season 6 set to end? Any date yet?

Btw I love the look of the rankings table in comparison to previous seasons.

Edited by Clogski

i would probably do ranked pvp if rewards were shown before the start of the season, instead of 2 weeks before the end of it. HA who am I kidding, pvp is terrible as are the rewards. *with exception to the furious stuff*

Furious stuff was the best by far :/ Not even anything unique in these rewards (besides the banner and mount, and don't get me started on that mount), unless the weapons have special effects. And the crystal isn't worth getting for most.

Something I have been wondering about this new system. What happens to unused season 6 comms once season 7 starts?

When a season ends, in this case season 6, you can trade your tokens throught the entire following season, in this case season 7, for the rewards at a special vendor, while earning tokens for the next season(7 in this case). When the next one ends, your remaining tokens(season 6 ones) will be converted to wz comms and you can trade next seasons (7) tokens throught the following season(8) again. At least that's how I understand it.

Stabbing Holoflags into the corpses of my fallen enemies sounds delightful.

Would be even better to have the lowest tier just to symbolize "Ha! I am bad but I am better than you!"

Here's hoping for a teabag emote in season 7.

Edited by Technohic