Guild Inheratance

TikaShaDeiMah

Hello all kind of new to being a Guild leader in Star Wars, 1st would like to say the game is coming along and hope to see new content very soon. Continuing the Idea of Darth Malgus and Kira and Scourge and where it will go from there. The hints of this were in the end of the past part of the new content with Kira and Scourge and the Vision or Feeling of a Jedi on Dantooine. Anyway I have inherited a Guild formerly Hex Faders now The Way Of The Ancients. The guild was Gutted everything just Ripped out of the Coffers and Emptied, today I( would like to get just my Characters into the Guild so can manage the Guild accordingly and then later add members, seems join guild does not work maybe /jguild will and then as leader can say yes or no to the request. Am hesitant with how things have become and am going to make Very Clear here if you want in this guild and want to play then 1st must be a Honest person. Have Integrity and Believe in the force in the game. No RP just have Faith. 2 Work with others VERY well, As a leader I have many characters to help any one and thats the reason to have them for any need that may arise. 3 Want to do things with others and Even Mentor others that may need help learning the game. I follow Every one of these and Practice it too. Satiel Shan Server. This is why Way of The Ancients is what it is and will be because of Others with Value.

today I would like to get just my Characters into the Guild so can manage the Guild

If you have access to a second computer:

1. Install SWTOR on the second computer

2. Create an FTP account (requires a second email address)

3. Create 1 toon on that FTP account

4. With both computers running the game, have your guilded toon invite your alt

5. Promote that alt to the point it can invite

6. Use that alt to invite your primary account's toons into your guild

Are you recruiting players? You'd have a better chance going to the server forums, the one your guild is on.

Yes now that I have renamed the Guild to The Way Of The Ancients. Right now rebuilding the guild bank, then will be working on the guild ship or stronghold,

Yes now that I have renamed the Guild to The Way Of The Ancients. Right now rebuilding the guild bank, then will be working on the guild ship or stronghold,

Well, I am not looking to join a guild on Satele Shan, but if you need someone to join to invite your other characters I can help with that. I have characters on both factions that are not in guilds.