Pvp All Stars

Aniliss

Where are the pvp stars at?? What players should we watch out for? Who are the pvp stars from Fatman? Top pvp guilds? I'm still quite new here seeing as though I'm not as active as I use to be before the initial server xfers. Introduce yourselves or mention others. Po5 residents can do the same. Edited by Aniliss

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so for all you stars out there, Hallow is a baddie. Leave him alone in warzones!!!! let him be bad all by himself. leave your healers unguarded and continue to Be all Shiny on the wall.... RED LIGHT OF DOOM!!!!

I approve this message, but its fun to focus him........so do it!:p

WASALU BUBBLES AND IMPRIMIS :eek: Imps gonna have a nasty couple days, though I have to say the matches Ive run this morning have been ROUGH. Theres quite a few good teams and the only name I can state is earthquake, and thats cause I saw a green cast bar... Healer marked for life yo, now to get pugs to assist.

that's the "good" teams from fatman?

pretty sure they both took losses last night.

Those are the last organized competitive teams that run rateds from Fatman.

Every good team loses, so not sure what your point is.

i thought Ruin was the best guild on fatman anyway?

Get trolled.

Edited by Apaolo

but seriously, isn't ruin supposed to be the leet from fatman? not trolling... turning point, sts, and ruin... but the other 2 "quit" is what i've heard... if ur from fatman then inform me...

Ruin is bad, but they fled Fatman to some RP server last I heard. I was the last active member in Turning Point, most are unsubbed, few others playing on another server. STS has 2 members left that sporatically log-in, no idea if they plan to comeback but I doubt it. I AM LEGEND & Dark Blood G'z are pretty solid. G'z have a decent amount of players that they work in. Not even sure if they try to que an A team anymore or not, but unlike others I've ran into over here, they at least understand objective based PvP. The amount of droolers around is astonishing.

Edited by Apaolo

Ruin is bad, but they fled Fatman to some RP server last I heard. I was the last active member in Turning Point, most are unsubbed, few others playing on another server. STS has 2 members left that sporatically log-in, no idea if they plan to comeback but I doubt it. I AM LEGEND & Dark Blood G'z are pretty solid. G'z have a decent amount of players that they work in. Not even sure if they try to que an A team anymore or not, but unlike others I've ran into over here, they at least understand objective based PvP. The amount of droolers around is astonishing.

thanks for the knowledge. just talked to Bamfette in game from LEGEND apparently that wasn't their a-team comp last night either. is turning point imp or pub?