What's PvP like on Begeren?

Brillat

How long are you waiting for pops? Is there a healthy balance Imp / Rep or does one faction loldominate?

Depending on what happens to the APAC servers (annoucement 'within the week') I may be one of many refugees trying to find the right server and while I very much enjoy RP I definitely prefer PvP to PvE content.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of it depends on whether you're talking lowbies or 50s, and also if you're a solo-queuer or group-queuer. At lowbies, anything's anything. At 50, I feel like I run into a lot more groups consisting of double-imp premades than I find myself in, pub-side, and solo-queueing can be a real pain. That said, I think that, for the time being, the republic has a slight edge over the empire, in terms of elder-game pvp'ers, and if you put together a solid group there's more than a fighting chance. All in all, compared to what I've heard from people on the other servers, I'd say that we're pretty darned balanced.

As far as queue times go, I'm not really sure I could give any reasonable estimate... I usually talk to friends, craft, do GTN stuff, whatever, between pops. It's not pre-1.2 long, but it's usually not one after the other, either. Queues (at 50) tend to die somewhere between 1 and 3am PST, but lowbies seem to run all night, most of the time.

Ranked is fairly dead, at the moment. There're some great people / guilds working on changing that, but it remains to be seen whether anything will come of it.

Cheats / hacks are almost non-existent, at least, in my experience, and the community's been very good about dealing with exploits.

I think that's about it, in a nutshell.

How long are you waiting for pops? Is there a healthy balance Imp / Rep or does one faction loldominate?

Depending on what happens to the APAC servers (annoucement 'within the week') I may be one of many refugees trying to find the right server and while I very much enjoy RP I definitely prefer PvP to PvE content.

Pops don't take long at all, 50s or pres. Tonight we were getting pops well into the AM every couple minutes. In terms of faction balance, I cant speak much for the pres since the balance there is usually which faction has the most higher levels at that point in time. 50 pvp I would say is about 60-40 in favor of the republic. The repubs have more pvp focused guilds than the imps and their pugs are usually pretty good. Impside, we have one large pvp guild and a few smaller ones. Our pugs aren't as good as the repub pugs, but lately they have been getting better.

As for RP, both factions seem to have a healthy RP community from what I have seen, although I do not RP myself.

PVE wise the repubs definitely have the advantage with guilds like DoA and ASB being amongst the top this server has to offer.

Don't listen to him, he's just bitter his manka cats don't bite his opponents in PVP.

Plus, he, like, RAIDS.

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH RAIDS!!!!!

.... shall we take this outside and handle this like ladies??? *gets another rock to the face ready*

:p

Edited by Desiirea

WHAT IS WRONG WITH RAIDS!!!!!

.... shall we take this outside and handle this like ladies??? *gets another rock to the face ready*

:p

You should be aware, however, that this lady throws rocks at people's faces, even though she's a healer, even though she claims to be your friend.

You should be aware, however, that this lady throws rocks at people's faces, even though she's a healer, even though she claims to be your friend.

Teehehee I <3 you so much Val :p

P.S. Ladies do NOT start fights, but they can finish them!

Edited by Desiirea

I thought we decided she throws cookie crumbs of death?

on a side note.. it took them forever to delete that thread lol

After yesterday's 11 pages of *crap*, I guess they really didn't have a choice. It's too bad we can't keep things more civil, I liked the idea of the thread.

On topic: pvp on begeren is as everyone else has mentioned. Rather well balanced, with a slight advantage to republic pugs. It's really dependent on when you queue though.

For the most part the pubs even as pugs tend to go for the objectives in the WZ and therefore have the slight edge. There also appears to be a lot more good healers on the pub side who can keep their teams up in a pinch.

Generally the 50 WZs seem to be compettiive with a mixture of pre-made groups and newbie 50s. The Imp side is getting better though as some of the raid teams have started to PVP.

Here's my two cents on what I believe defines BC's level 50 PvP (and maybe, the lowbie brackets too):

The balance between the two sides is clearly in favor of the Republic, although it is not a complete blowout like from what I here on some servers. The success lies in the fact of how well the Republic side of the community is run: through diversity. Multiple guilds such as, but not limited to, exist on the Republic side of the community: Infamous, Dead On Arrival, Ascension Strikes Back, and even some more smaller knit guilds that I can not recollect at the time.

The Imperial side of the community, however, is weaker due to the concentrated monopoly of PvP power that exists known as Grim Determination. Because of this concentration of PvP power, the GD tag carries weight behind it to the point where many people will blame a loss on GD as a guild rather than just the Empire being the better faction because, I would say, about 80% of the superstar players that play Imperial toons are in that guild. It creates a concentrated focus on that guild tag due to their massive amount of talented players within their ranks, while many solo quers on the Impside develop a "the Republic is so much better" mentality simply because there is no single guild for them to focus on as the Republic players can do with GD. How many pugs and soloquers complain about Infamous, DoA, or even ASB premades? None that aren't regulars to the 50 PvP zone will be complaining, simply because the new players label the Republic as the better faction because of the fact that the diversity of talent is spead out so well amongst multiple guild. I have done my fair share of bashing of Imperial pugs and newbs, but half of the time, I bash people not because they aren't competent or decent players, but because they can not compete against the team we are facing. And then when looked it, the difference between the two sides is made clear when they try to explain why the other faction team is better. The Imps, will only see "better Republic players" simply because the amount of good players on the other team could belong to Infamous, DoA, and ASB. While the Pubs, will only see "Grim Determination" as the reason for losing a match most of the time.

And personally, despite how I am very good friends with many people in GD and how I respect their community, I would ultimately claim that guild is the reason why the Empire is weaker than the Republic in terms of PvP. As a community, the Republic has become better overall because of the fact that there is no concentration of PvP power. It is spread across a multitude of guilds, giving a chance for almost anyone to rise up and at least compete. How happy do you believe most people in WZs on the Republic side feel if they do not see a single GD tag underneath a player's name? Pretty good, I would bet, and 90% of the time, Imperials will lose a match without a GD player in the ranks.

That, is a problem. The monoply has extended past premades to the point where even the solo quers in that guild hold so much weight behind their tag, and can ultimately impact the mentality of most players. It is ultimately a mentality that has brought the Imperials down as a whole and why I honestly believe the Republic is the dominant faction. And it doesn't stop there, because the same thing can be said about the PvE side of the game as well, where the diversity is clear in the Republic while everyone on the Imperial side can point to one monopoly that is successful in terms of raiding: Soverign.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with what these guilds have done and I would never criticize them for forming these monopolies. GD has expanded in a way that I would have loved to see my guild grown into, and no one can claim it is wrong for them to have gained this insane amount of success simply because they grew so well under the circumstances that this faction naturally created. Yet this concentration of success has developed a mentality as an entire faction where if you are not part of the monopoly, you are most likely not successful. It creates a negative outlook for the soloqueing pugs we have, and it ultimately could be a major factor on why we have not improved as well as we could have as a faction. And we can not call for a split in GD, simply because they have done nothing wrong and should not split their community at all in order to create a more diverse seperation of PvP dominance.

It is up to the Imps to create challengers, to create a more diverse set of guilds within our faction to change the blame of loss from "Grim Determination" to "Better Imperials". But until the Grim Determination monopoly has been "defeated", no amount of progress will change the dominance the Republic has over the Empire. It's not their fault, and there is no malice at all to the guild and what it stands for.

It just simply is what it is, and the Imps need to change that concentration of power in order to become truly even with the Republic.

-Zuhara

Edited by ZooMzy

Nice post zu!

I agree, it is hard to recruit with grim being so big. I have, in many cases, had this happen to me: "I don't want to join just yet I'm on Grim's waiting list." I just chuckle and laugh at this but it is sad that many people would rather wait to be in that guild, which mind you is great. But, ultimately this line of thinking, as well, ruins their progress as a team PvP'er.

Whatevers though we have changed our recruitment process because of this. Slow and steady wins the race!

Sorry Zulu but I have to disagree with you on that. Back when Shadowfury was around I can assure you we didn't need a grim member to beat pubs, especially premades from doa, asb and infamous. The same is true for Retaliation. And that's just speaking of the guilds I'm in. You also have Revenge and Black Sun Rising that have plenty of good players and competitive premades. The only difference between these guilds and Grim is that grim just happened to absorb all of the old pvp guilds from the imp side. They may have a lot of players, but there are only a handful in there that are actually good and have an impact on a match, just like any other guild. Back when the server transfers brought all of us together, imp side was the dominant pvp faction. It was only when the numerous guilds fell apart that the pubs began to win warzones. Grim absorbed many of the remnants from the guilds, and now old members are starting to come back making the imp side stronger. Pub side is starting to go through the same decline imp side did back then. The only pvp guild I've seen around lately from the pubs is infamous, but even then their presence isn't enough to make up for the lack of DoA and ASB. Right now I would say the faction balance is about even, whereas about a month or two you could say pubs were the dominant. But as I outlined earlier imps are showing signs of making a comeback, so I wouldn't count them out just yet. Gonna go back to the glory days. :rak_03: Edited by PoliteAssasin

Sorry Zulu but I have to disagree with you on that. Back when Shadowfury was around I can assure you we didn't need a grim member to beat pubs, especially premades from doa, asb and infamous. The same is true for Retaliation. And that's just speaking of the guilds I'm in. You also have Revenge and Black Sun Rising that have plenty of good players and competitive premades. The only difference between these guilds and Grim is that grim just happened to absorb all of the old pvp guilds from the imp side. They may have a lot of players, but there are only a handful in there that are actually good and have an impact on a match, just like any other guild. Back when the server transfers brought all of us together, imp side was the dominant pvp faction. It was only when the numerous guilds fell apart that the pubs began to win warzones. Grim absorbed many of the remnants from the guilds, and now old members are starting to come back making the imp side stronger. Pub side is starting to go through the same decline imp side did back then. The only pvp guild I've seen around lately from the pubs is infamous, but even then their presence isn't enough to make up for the lack of DoA and ASB. Right now I would say the faction balance is about even, whereas about a month or two you could say pubs were the dominant. But as I outlined earlier imps are showing signs of making a comeback, so I wouldn't count them out just yet. Gonna go back to the glory days. :rak_03:

This, and don't count out Faceroll Syndicate, they seem to be headed in the right direction pvpwise as well.

Sorry Zulu but I have to disagree with you on that. Back when Shadowfury was around I can assure you we didn't need a grim member to beat pubs, especially premades from doa, asb and infamous. The same is true for Retaliation. And that's just speaking of the guilds I'm in. You also have Revenge and Black Sun Rising that have plenty of good players and competitive premades. The only difference between these guilds and Grim is that grim just happened to absorb all of the old pvp guilds from the imp side. They may have a lot of players, but there are only a handful in there that are actually good and have an impact on a match, just like any other guild. Back when the server transfers brought all of us together, imp side was the dominant pvp faction. It was only when the numerous guilds fell apart that the pubs began to win warzones. Grim absorbed many of the remnants from the guilds, and now old members are starting to come back making the imp side stronger. Pub side is starting to go through the same decline imp side did back then. The only pvp guild I've seen around lately from the pubs is infamous, but even then their presence isn't enough to make up for the lack of DoA and ASB. Right now I would say the faction balance is about even, whereas about a month or two you could say pubs were the dominant. But as I outlined earlier imps are showing signs of making a comeback, so I wouldn't count them out just yet. Gonna go back to the glory days. :rak_03:

I'm speaking from the terms of an average PvPer, Stelios. From the perspective of a pug, you can not deny the impact that the GD tag makes in a WZ based solely on the weight that tag carries, not even talking about the player's skills or etc. Of course guilds are starting to rise up, which is why I said the Imps are making progress.

But if you're trying to say that the GD monopoly has been removed, then that's clearly wrong because they are still stronger than ever. There is still yet a guild to match GD in size and in PvP strength simply because the only guilds like BSR, Retailiation, FS are still too small knit to really change the perspective of players on the server. Pubside, it's different because the powerhouse PvP guilds are more closer balanced in not just player skill, but in size as well.

It's one thing to have better premades and be able to beat GD in ranked matches. It's another to have a guild that pugs will be thankful for because of the large amount of talent that can be seen on a daily basis because they have multiple premades and solo quers that can change the course of a single match. The monopoly exists because the guild has both quality and quantity.

So the problem will remain if you only seek to beat GD in terms of quality, which can still be debated to the point where I honestly don't want to see it go. You also have to look at the quantity as well, since the reason why Grim is so successful is because they have a majority of the good PvPers, not just that they have a concentrated select few that are dominate in a match.

Edited by ZooMzy

I'm speaking from the terms of an average PvPer, Stelios. From the perspective of a pug, you can not deny the impact that the GD tag makes in a WZ based solely on the weight that tag carries, not even talking about the player's skills or etc. Of course guilds are starting to rise up, which is why I said the Imps are making progress.

Im not sure what you mean by the grimmy tag "carrying weight". Are you implying that when people see grim on the other side they are intimidated or scared?

But if you're trying to say that the GD monopoly has been removed, then that's clearly wrong because they are still stronger than ever. There is still yet a guild to match GD in size and in PvP strength simply because the only guilds like BSR, Retailiation, FS are still too small knit to really change the perspective of players on the server. Pubside, it's different because the powerhouse PvP guilds are more closer balanced in not just player skill, but in size as well.

Guild size really has nothing to do with it. You can only have a max of 8 players per warzone. PvP strength is not measured by how many people you have in your guild, but how effective you are in a warzone. As for changing people's perspective, why would I feel the need to do that? Not really sure where your going there. Out of ASB, Infamous, and DoA, DoA is by far the largest, probably bigger than the two put together. Only difference is that the majority of the DoA guys pve instead of pvp. Our size doesn't make us automatically better than any of our fellow pub guilds.

It's one thing to have better premades and be able to beat GD in ranked matches. It's another to have a guild that pugs will be thankful for because of the large amount of talent that can be seen on a daily basis because they have multiple premades and solo quers that can change the course of a single match. The monopoly exists because the guild has both quality and quantity.

Sounds to me your looking to be carried by premades. No offense but I play to have fun, I'm not looking for anyone to be thankful because I'm in a warzone.

So the problem will remain if you only seek to beat GD in terms of quality, which can still be debated to the point where I honestly don't want to see it go. You also have to look at the quantity as well, since the reason why Grim is so successful is because they have a majority of the good PvPers, not just that they have a concentrated select few that are dominate in a match.

I don't really see a problem to begin with. The reason grim is it's current size is because it picked up players from dead guilds such as OUR CHAINS, Black Suns, AOE, Imperialis Exoriens, and other top pvp guilds that used to populate our server. When they fell apart, grim picked up the pieces. Nothing wrong with that at all, its actually a good strategy. For a good few months grim used to be the ONLY pvp guild on the empire side, then you had shadowfury and black sun rising come up, now we have even more with Revenge and Retaliation (which is made up of the old core shadowfury players) I don't know about you, but when I pvp on either faction I win most of my matches. I gave the faction balance a 60-40 rating because I still think that when it comes to random pugs the reps do better. But that still doesn't hold all that weight when I am pvping with my group.

my comments r bolded

Im not sure what you mean by the grimmy tag "carrying weight". Are you implying that when people see grim on the other side they are intimidated or scared?

Yes, actually, believe it or not. Some of the comments made in the ops chat before a match along with the emotes I see names I've never heard of before perform indicate how happy some of them are to see such a premade. Given how FS, BSR, and even Retailiation premades do not produce the same effect, I can claim the Grim tag is now responsible, not the players.

Guild size really has nothing to do with it. You can only have a max of 8 players per warzone. PvP strength is not measured by how many people you have in your guild, but how effective you are in a warzone. As for changing people's perspective, why would I feel the need to do that? Not really sure where your going there. Out of ASB, Infamous, and DoA, DoA is by far the largest, probably bigger than the two put together. Only difference is that the majority of the DoA guys pve instead of pvp. Our size doesn't make us automatically better than any of our fellow pub guilds.

Yet still, in terms of PvP, they are mostly even in not only quality, but quantity. Guild size has a major impact in more than just a single WZ simply because you do not develop a reputation by playing in a single match or even at a specific time period in the day. It's great to have a strong premade that can carry anything in a WZ, but how can that guild tag gain reputation to the point where it's tag merely indicates a decent competition? You may be succesful with a small knit guild, but it won't develop the same reputation that Grim does simply because of the fact that they have multiple premades queing all day long, along with the solo quers. Combined with the reputation they already built up because of the fact that for a time, they were the only Impside PvP guild, Grim remains an unopposed faction because of the massive amount of not just quality they have, but quantity. To change the mindset of an entire server, you need more than just a handful of tight knit people. To challenge something as monopolisitic as Grim, a guild needs to have the combination of both quality and quantity, not just one.

Sounds to me your looking to be carried by premades. No offense but I play to have fun, I'm not looking for anyone to be thankful because I'm in a warzone.

Then you have missed my point entirely. I am merely speaking from the perspective of the average player that ques solo and does not belong to any PvP guild. I can guarntee you that the reputation that any other PvP guild out there such as BSR, Retailiation, FS, etc. does not come close to what Grim has established. No offense to any of the guilds that are trying to make a difference, but there is just no competition in terms of reputation between them and Grim. Which is why my point stands, because that kind of lack of competition is still the root cause of the Imps being second to the Republic by a 60/40 margin. To affect a server, you need to make not only a strong impact, but a large one. You won't change an entire server's perspective with just a handful of people.

I don't really see a problem to begin with. The reason grim is it's current size is because it picked up players from dead guilds such as OUR CHAINS, Black Suns, AOE, Imperialis Exoriens, and other top pvp guilds that used to populate our server. When they fell apart, grim picked up the pieces. Nothing wrong with that at all, its actually a good strategy. For a good few months grim used to be the ONLY pvp guild on the empire side, then you had shadowfury and black sun rising come up, now we have even more with Revenge and Retaliation (which is made up of the old core shadowfury players) I don't know about you, but when I pvp on either faction I win most of my matches. I gave the faction balance a 60-40 rating because I still think that when it comes to random pugs the reps do better. But that still doesn't hold all that weight when I am pvping with my group

And the bolded statement is where your argument is flawed: YOU and your group may win matches all the time. But do you que every single hour of the day? Sure, from your perspective, things may be great because the matches you enter usually end with a good competition, despite the tags on either side.

Yet to claim that it is like that for an entire server is just plain silly, simply because I don't think you've witnessed the amount of fresh names in 50s that I have seen. The only people I hear complain about BSR, Retailiation and PS premades were the seasoned and veteran players, simply because they can put a group of players together and know when a premade is dominating a match.

But I have argued with people in a WZ in the ops chat to the point where players make the claim that "pubs are just too good to beat". Why is that, if the only three tags that existed in that WZ were Infamous, Company, and ASB? My perspective clearly showed four Infamous players along with a two man ASB and two man Company group, but the average pug saw only "better pubs". The problem exists because on the Impside, I have also been a match where I have faced Pubside pugs from my sister guild and have stomped them with a 4 man Grim team, a two man BSR, and me along with another guildy. And after talking with them in the channel and hearing about what they claimed was going on in the PvP chat on their fleet, I heard that all that Republic team saw on the other side, was Grim. No mention of BSR, no mention of my guild either despite the fact that both of us in our guild finished first and second on the leaderboards, which all uneducated pugs look to as a sign of player skill. The only tag they blame for the loss is Grim, simply because the reputation they have established is unchallenged.

But don't get me wrong, there is progress being made. My point, however, is that you need more than just a handful of quality players to impact a server's overall opinion. If you truly want to beat the Grim machine and make a difference, there has to be another guild that can compete with Grim in BOTH of those factors. Which, despite there being competetors in the field of quality, Grim remains uncontested in the combination of quality and quantity.

Edited by ZooMzy

Might want to grab a bottle of Mountain Dew and some hot pockets, this is gonna be long.

See that's the thing. We're not looking for fame, we know what we are capable of and when the match is said and done do do our opponents. We're not here to gain anyone's approval, we're here to pvp. I don't know who you talked to back he. Shadowfury was alive, but I know we used to annoy more than a few guilds when we ran our premades in the regs, and have made quite a few players from notable pvp guilds rage. Your mistake is underestimating a guild based on its size. Shadowfury was not as big as grim, but we had matches against their premades and won most of the matchups. (Some against their best, others against average players, again touching upon the point that not everyone in grim is going to have a huge impact on a match). The same can be said when we faced off against DoA, ASB, and infamous as those were the three prominent pvp guilds back in that time as well, DoA recently hitting a bit of a bump.

We even had players from the above guilds name dropping PS a few times when we were pub side (not knowing who we are, and not that it doesn't mean anything - just to give another example of how we were recognized for what we were able to do). Grim is a decent guild don't get me wrong, but size isn't everything. And that was one of the issues that led to the fall if PS, disagreement over that belief. We weren't a large guild, but we annihilated in warzones. We had a small group of highly skilled players that were able to work well together. We didn't need to have 4-5 premades running at a time to have an effect on people. I personally don't care about fame, but you can't deny PS was the talk of the town when we first started running our premades. We shocked a lot of players with our strats and overall effectiveness in warzones. Retaliation has just started to pick up the pace about a week ago, so I compare it to any other guild a this point even PS is a bit premature. But given our performance in 50s the last few days and considering we have many of the core shadowfury members with us, I have no doubt we will once again be doing our part for the factions pvp standing.

Back on Ieldis the top guild on the server was imperialis exoriens aka imperial legacy. Everyone feared IL. But there was another guild made up of only a handful of members who's name escapes me atm but Myrm will no doubt remember, and their premades used to destroy IL. They weren't a large guild, and they weren't on all the time, but their players were highly skilled and all it took was just one of their 4 mans to win a match. Did that mean that imp legacy was a bad guild? No. Did it mean that the guild with the elusive name was a bad guild? No. They both were good, and they both contributed to the success of imp pvp. One was just focused on larger presence while the other had a smaller, more effective, I guess you could say, one. These are guilds like revenge, bsr, and Faceroll syndicate. Now in their cases some are a bit larger than others. But I know revenge and FS seem to be more close knit as well, and I saw them in action the other day vs a grim premade and lets just say if they had any doubts about their competence it completely gone now as they were destroyed. Sometimes the people seemingly unlikely to make a difference are the ones that will surprise you. FS certainly displayed that the other day. And it reminded me of PS and how when we started out no one took us seriously until we went on a Charlie Sheen spree.

As far as this mentality of guild tag fear, maybe pugs on the imp side react that way, but republic pugs certainly don't. Pub pugs have a higher chance of beating an imp premade from ANY guild than if the shoe were on the other foot. They're generally have more awareness and skill than your average imp pug. But that's basically due to the fact that you have plenty if pvp guilds to pull from. DoA, ASB, infamous, company, star forge, along with individuals spread throughout various PVE and rp guilds who are highly skilled in pvp. For example Aeternum Ascension. These are rp people, but don't think for a second that Kho's premade can't take on and beat a premade of any of the pvp guilds on the server. You also have some for El Elyon, order of sixty six, etc. I pvp'd on pub side for probably longer than I have imp side, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone fear a GD premade in the way you suggest, especially pugs. Now that's just speaking of pub pugs, imp pugs on the other hand, you're right on the money on that one. But I think that's because most imp pugs look up to GD because as you say they are the largest pvp guild atm. So that is to be expected. (I will add that idk about you, but i actually prefer fighting grim or other pvp guilds as it gives me and my team some sort of a challenge. Uneven matches just arent fun. I think you were in a match with us the other day where I expressed my disappointment that a grim premade was in another instance of a AHG when we initially thought we were fighting them.) But seeing the performance of revenge, and especially FS, the future of imp pvp looks promising. You won't get name recognition overnight, grim certainly didn't it took a long time of building up the name. But that being said don't underestimate the day of small beginnings. You're only doing yourself a disservice if you make assumptions based on the unknown. And besides, we must have done something right anytime grim tried to recruit several of PS members. Wouldn't be surprised if FS and revenge experience the same. At least it shows where an individuals loyalty lies, so I'm completely fine with it.

Now I'm sure somewhere in this wall of text there are errors. I'm typing on an iPhone with a buggy autocorrect, so deal with it. :rak_03:

And because my post wasnt long enough, here's some comments I dug up on the forums alone regarding PS and BSR when we were around. Just to show you that guilds other than GD were making a difference for the faction performance. And while I dont have videos, I have plenty of screenshots I can show you if you'd like. Obviously the PS name is dead and BSR has one through some changes, but history has a way of repeating itself, and while I can't speak for BSR I can say you haven't seen the last of PS. New model, same parts as Rin Diesel said.

-----------------------------

I wish the imps would que up. Shadowfury and GD will farm pugs all day but never get teams :( I'll keep trying to set stuff up OG.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=564301&highlight=Shadowfury

Team synergy/chemistry is what makes amazing teams. That's why I'm scared of ASB. Shadowfury is about to be right there w/ them at this rate. Black Sun is tardy to the party but will be ready to roll soon

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=550958&highlight=Shadowfury&page=3

Aikon comment:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5640499&highlight=Shadowfury#post5640499

Q.Q you were chasing me around this morning!

<--- Mal-ori, commando healer. =P as for the actual topic um... I can't speak for any guilds, but I think the only two "pvp" guilds on imp side are Shadowfury and Grim Determination.

I saw you today, too! You had a weird purple "buff" that I didn't recognize.

Found it online:

http://i.imgur.com/fUP5a.png.

Don't often see jugs with that.

EDIT: I agree with Neo and Mal'ori. Grim Determination, Project Shadowfury, and Black Sun Rising are great PvP guilds.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5535253&highlight=Shadowfury#post5535253

Edited by PoliteAssasin