Naked companions in stronghold

SebastiaanZ

I heard this was a new feature to create a more personalized experience - the game uses your web camera to analyze you...they match companions gear as close as they can to what you're wearing........oh...oh my...:eek:

I heard this was a new feature to create a more personalized experience - the game uses your web camera to analyze you...they match companions gear as close as they can to what you're wearing........oh...oh my...:eek:

Huh, guess that explains why all my companions look like Spider Man.

I put Lokin in my SH, and he appeared "naked" (in his "briefs" actually), but since I was putting him in my "med bay", I also put an imperial medic decoration (not the medical droid) beside him, so it looked like the medic was giving him a medical.

The funny thing is though, when I logged into another character and went to the "med bay", Lokin was fully clothed. I haven't yet checked, but I'm curious to see if the original character still sees him naked or if he's now clothed for everyone. (Of course, I'm not sure which of my alts originally placed him.)

Meanwhile, I could suggest that, if a decoration is naked after it's placed, try switching characters, or logging out and logging back in, to see if it gets dressed.

Edited by JediQuaker

• 2 years later...

Huh, a web came. I'd never imagine that. lol

A related question since I've been away for a few months: are they still holograms or do they appear solid now?

They hologram any companion that you don't own with that active character. And returning a companion through the Return Terminal does not count as having them.

I wish they'd just do away with the hologram stuff. If I throw Quinn in prison, then I want to be able to put him in a Prisoner Suit from the Belsavis Social vendor and then slap him inside a Bounty Holding Cell in my base.

Locking a hologram in prison makes me either look like I'm incredibly studid, or Vaylin quality psychotic.

I thought you fixed this?

Now all companions recruited through alliance alerts are displayed naked in stronghold.

Fix this PLEASE.

And you're complaining about that????

I guess if you are recruiting dudes, than yeah, that's some crap we don't need to see, but, do guys really recruit dude companions unless they are ....ya know.... tinker-bell-y?

Edit: and I just responded to a necroed post not even realizing it at first heh

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

And you're complaining about that????

I guess if you are recruiting dudes, than yeah, that's some crap we don't need to see, but, do guys really recruit dude companions unless they are ....ya know.... tinker-bell-y?

Edit: and I just responded to a necroed post not even realizing it at first heh

What wrong with some hot dudes standing nearly naked in a stronghold ? Well unless it's Skadge, there it becomes quite a nightmare. :D

The other day i was visiting my friend's SH and there was Torian in his undewear, that was quite nice, Senya wearing the uper part of her armor with no pants on was a bit weird though, and Skadge was totally creepy :rolleyes:

What wrong with some hot dudes standing nearly naked in a stronghold ? Well unless it's Skadge, there it becomes quite a nightmare. :D

The other day i was visiting my friend's SH and there was Torian in his undewear, that was quite nice, Senya wearing the uper part of her armor with no pants on was a bit weird though, and Skadge was totally creepy :rolleyes:

Well, if you ask me, 'hot dudes' are a nightmare. I wouldn't have minded seeing if Senya's rug matched the curtains though ;)

Well, if you ask me, 'hot dudes' are a nightmare. I wouldn't have minded seeing if Senya's rug matched the curtains though ;)

Lol

Well different taste, i'm more into nicely build men than women even the beautiful ones :D

My Scourge is forever-in-boxers, which suits me just fine to be honest and I only wish he wasn't a hologram. Any time I visit my friend's Stronghold, all her Therons are naked and one of her Quinns as well. I'm quite okay with that too.

I wish they'd just do away with the hologram stuff. If I throw Quinn in prison, then I want to be able to put him in a Prisoner Suit from the Belsavis Social vendor and then slap him inside a Bounty Holding Cell in my base.

Locking a hologram in prison makes me either look like I'm incredibly studid, or Vaylin quality psychotic.

Hologram or not at least you let him live! :D There's still a chance for him so long as Pierce is not his probation officer :rolleyes:

Edited by Sarova

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...