Stuck at lvl45..help

mightyburd

So I have 2 orange quests on Voss and 2 green ones left on Belsavis and I'm not even close to 46 yet. Is this normal? Whats the fastest way to get out of this hump?

This is the first time I've run out of yellow quests to do.

So you are a little under level. The fastest way to level up from there?

Running flashpoints and heroics will give you a big boost. Many heroics are dailies, so you could go back a planet and do them again. As long as they are green you will get decent XP. If you have trouble with groups, you may be able to solo them too.

Space missions. They give good XP creds and are by definition much easier than grinding a heroic. Much quicker too. A good option if you like the space on rails.

Last, but not least, bonus content. Sounds like you missed some. Not sure what is still green for you, but check out a planet or two below you for the bonus quests. This is a bit of a grind but pays out well and will usually give you a level.

Edited by Rafaman

I'm not sure if Republic finish on Corellia, but Imps do. If you've completed your last planet and your class quests, you can start the Ilum quests. I believe you get the quest from a Fleet mission box. I started those at level 45 or 46 on most of my toons. They'll level you fast. Then at level 47 you can start your dailies on Belsalvis and Ilum. Those dailies will make you level fast also.

have you done the bonus series for Alderaan yet, Hoth bous requires lvl 47 i think.

I did the Hoth Bonus Series yesterday and pretty sure I was 46. Not trying to reduce the quality of your advice, just attempting to make the light @ the end of the tunnel brighter.

EDIT: Also, the Alderaan Bonus Series starter quest is 40, but the other quests are 42ish, so might be worth a look if you haven't done them.

Edited by Cashcrop