Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: January 10th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: January 10th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kuroishinzo
01.12.2013 , 01:43 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Aehwe View Post
While I agree with your suggestions, why have you pulled the prices out of your A**? And I hope the 20k for a char transfer is a typo. If not you must be insane! 160 $ per character?
Why did I pull them out of thin air? If I'm going to go so far as to suggest these items, why not suggest what I would expect to pay for them as well? Yes, that was a typo.

Valethar
01.12.2013 , 04:48 AM | #52
I see the Greed Machine is in full swing. 1,440 coins for armor with no mods, and 600 coins for a character slot.

$6 for a single character slot?

ROFL.

You really don't have a clue do you.

Boycott the Cartel. You'll be glad you did.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Aehwe
01.12.2013 , 11:49 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuroishinzo View Post
Why did I pull them out of thin air? If I'm going to go so far as to suggest these items, why not suggest what I would expect to pay for them as well? Yes, that was a typo.
While Bioware might listen to our suggestions, make no mistake. They will never, ever use random prices suggested like you did. You can complain that items are overpriced (MOST OF YOUR PRICES ARE CRAZY HIGH BIOWARE!!!) or you can tell them some prices are fair. But giving them prices to use?!? Who do you think you are?

And thank god that was a typo. You're slightly less crazy now.
Legionnaires
Venitous Juggernaut Vuspo Assassin Aillynn Mercenary Theyla Guardian

VelRathis
01.12.2013 , 12:54 PM | #54
If you want to make sales please put the Armor worn by the consular in the original trailer (in those colours) on the Cartel Market.

The non-canon/non-starwars flavour stuff is really sucky!
Im a purist, I like my sabres red and my sith darkside!
No Referral Link - Don't Support the Cartel Market!
(Nightlife Packs, Chance Cubes, Cartel Slot Machine Nerf Grrrr)

Jenemi
01.12.2013 , 01:57 PM | #55
The Cartel Packs make me cry so sick of random gamble boxes. And to think there's more coming on the way is really depressing.

Back to trying to stalk to GTN for pets from those packs that I can actually afford...
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

DEATHICIDE
01.12.2013 , 03:48 PM | #56
Being someone who has a cast of dark jedi and is pro faction DS/LS restricted items, I find that the complete lack of anything "dark" to equip on a Dark Jedi forced my interest in cartel gear.
Being able to have Red crystals equipped because of my D5 rank used to at least feel like something, but even that darkside exclusive is gone now, leaving a completely empty space.
The cartel packs have horrible odds for good gear as trial and error shows, and being a founder who has wanted dark themed jedi armor selection since launch, I find the price tag excessive for sure, as I'm trying to fill the lack of options with my wallet's contents now somehow.
At this point, maybe if they implemented a 25% discount on cartel items for subscribers id spend to spend, maybe.

I am left hoarding my cartel coins as waiting for a sale on something fitting to wear that may or may not come out someday is actually feeling like the sensible option because of the high prices+lack of selection

Kuroishinzo
01.12.2013 , 04:29 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Aehwe View Post
While Bioware might listen to our suggestions, make no mistake. They will never, ever use random prices suggested like you did. You can complain that items are overpriced (MOST OF YOUR PRICES ARE CRAZY HIGH BIOWARE!!!) or you can tell them some prices are fair. But giving them prices to use?!? Who do you think you are?

And thank god that was a typo. You're slightly less crazy now.
As I said previously, I offered an estimate of what I would expect to pay for said items. Who do I think I am? I think I'm a customer and fan of the game who is offering feedback on their Cartel Market system. I seem to recall that being the purpose of this thread.

LeeAlex
01.12.2013 , 10:11 PM | #58
Any chance we're going to see Nihilus' robe/armor to go along with his mask? Might be a good seller for those of us who purchased the mask and want to look as close to Nihilus as possible.

Rafaelis
01.13.2013 , 08:39 AM | #59
Is a black set of Jedi robes too much to ask for? Luke wears black in Return of the Jedi. Anakin wears black in the prequels. There are black robes in the original KOTOR games. What's the problem?

What would be even better is a customization feature, where we can color our own armor/speeders/spaceship and change hairstyles/skins and so on.

Alienware_
01.13.2013 , 03:06 PM | #60
I just want to know why its so gosh darn hard to buy cartel coins in Canada. Its like you don't need my money. FFS I've tried 4 different cards. Be more like LOTRO. That **** is easy...