More Character Customization

Criptvampiress

They need to update their character creation so we can create more unique characters. After a while everyone starts looking the same. With a lot of cutscenes your character gets a lot of screen time so it'd be awesome if they updated the character creation selection. Like maybe be able change facial features ex: eye size, mouth width, ect. Or at least more faces and more hair colors, it'd be neat if they added a color palate so you could get the exact shade you want. Or more color packs. Zabrak and Cathar definitely need more hair options as far as styles and color goes. And also a texture update on the player characters, for more detail, and NO neck seam. And TWI'LEKS. People have been wanting an update on that species for years. They need more markings, skin tones, eye colors, headbands, and faces. The colors they have now are dull, especially when compared to the Togruta… which brings me to the next species that needs work. Please fix their head tails/montrals, especially the males. Why they chose to model them after the animated series is beyond me. It's really out of place in comparison to the npc Togruta. Longer head tails on both would be great so they look more like the ones you see in game. And they really need to blend the head tails/montrals better to the head so they don't look like a painted human with a weird headdress. Also more colors, patterns, and markings wouldn't hurt. I also think the markings on the Togruta, Zabrak, Twi'lek, and Cathar should extend down to their bodies. Edited by Criptvampiress
Another example of customization

All species other than humans need more customization options. Humans have far more than enough already.

I can understand that, though I would not say no if they ever added some of the jewellery options to humans along with opening other stuff to species customization.

Miralukas have been long in needing more mask options, Sith Purebloods need more skin jewelry options, and while Cathar have gotten some more hairstyles, it's still a bit lacking.

Humans, Cyborgs and Chiss have been covered enough and the rest of the species need some attention too.

More cybernetic pieces and cybernetic gear too...

As far as gear goes, there are at least 15-20 full sets (which is more than most species have for many customization categories)... Open the collections window and type ‘cybernetic’ in the search/filter box to see them all. You can find most if not all of them on GTN once you know the names.

Some Zabrak love would be nice. I'd love to have my girl have long hair and different horn options (please no large horns with long hair!) Hair and horns should be two separate options IMO.

Also let the Twi'lek have the option to put a lek or both lekku in front, instead of just hang down their backs (Lekku are supposed to be prehensile).

And let the tattoos of Zabrak go down from their face. I know the Zabrak tattoo themselves whereas the Twi'lek's markings are natural, so let at least the Zabrak have body tattoos

Edited by Mirrah

Some Zabrak love would be nice. I'd love to have my girl have long hair and different horn options (please no large horns with long hair!) Hair and horns should be two separate options IMO.

Also let the Twi'lek have the option to put a lek or both lekku in front, instead of just hang down their backs (Lekku are supposed to be prehensile).

And let the tattoos of Zabrak go down from their face. I know the Zabrak tattoo themselves whereas the Twi'lek's markings are natural, so let at least the Zabrak have body tattoos

Scars are also face/neck only on cyborgs, so the tattoos are probably a technical limitation caused by how the bodies and changing outfits are set up.

Edited by VelvetSanity