Subscription Question

Ebenles

I have a question masters and darths.. I am a casual swtor gamer so whenever i subscribe, i choose the non-recurring one(60 days) and sometimes i also use the free 7 day subscription whenever i can. Now i decided for the first time to avail of the recurring (90 days) subscription while still on the 4th day of my subscription from a free 7 day subscription. My question is, when i checked my swtor account, it says that i only have 3 days remaining a a subscriber.. does it refer to the remaining days from my free 7 day subscription? And the subscription from the 90 day subscription that i availed today will start at the moment the day the 7 day subscription ends? I’m sorry, i am a bit anxious about this :(

PS. The receipt that i got from the recurring subscription i availed says that i will be billed on the 20th ( about the same time my 7 day sub expires).

Again my apologies for my newbie question . Thanks in advance!

Thank you Pyros :)

So that means that the 1st day of the 90 days that i will be subscribed will only start after that i was billled?

At the same moment that you are billed, more or less, or more precisely *immediately* after the billing request finishes, but modern systems (and EA's is modern enough) will be able to complete the billing request to your card provider in no more than a few seconds.