Missing items, guild loss, and no rewards

dherpin

Im missing multiple high dollar items from my strongholds, datacron of ancient masters and 2 rakata ruins, not to mention a plethora of other top dollar items.

Also i set my guild to f2p before i left i came back after a few months and im the lowest rank in my own guild again. It normally does that when you are paid to f2p but i specifically set it to f2p so it wouldnt do that and it happened anyway. Its been a week and numerous cs calls and tickets have not been answered.

I also didnt get have my rewards for completing the weekly ossus wb. Just a mess and i havent heard a word from cs.

Meanwhile people are looking for a guild specifically like mine and i cant invitr them because in the lowest rank in my own guild and cs eont do anything to help.

If you were "away for a few months", and didn't log in whichever of your characters was guild leader during that time, the leadership passed to some other guild member who was still "active". That happens if you don't log in the guild leader for 30 days.

As for your specific rank when you came back, probably someone else in the guild demoted you while you were gone. When the leadership gets auto-transferred, the former leader should only get dropped to the rank immediately below the guild leader.

Edited by Adric_the_Red