The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found one for Andronikos. It's easy to understand how you could miss it, as it's at the end of a very long road you'd likely be on your speeder for.

On Ilum, Eastern Ice Shelf area (It's a part that sticks out on the map, have no idea how to find coordinates)

Andronikos: "Nothing like taking shots at the Republic to get the blood going. Good thing I spent all that time training my eyes for low-light combat."

Edit: Just realized I was a little imprecise, and so went back. It's on the path to the "A New Order" mission instance, but not in it, where it just over the border to "The Road to Glory" area. And Talos has a comment, too!

Talos: "Fascinating construction, building a base like this so quickly after arriving on Ilum. It won't last, of course. That's the tragedy. In ancient times, building was slow, but those buildings lasted."

Edited by ekimmak

have no idea how to find coordinates)

Thanks very much! Andy has been updated.

If you want to find the coordinates, open up your map at the spot where you found the dialogue and look at the upper left hand corner. It'll say Cursor (X, Y) and Player (X, Y). Use the Player (X, Y) numbers. :)

Lord Scourge

I thought I grabbed screenshots of the coordinates for all of these but I couldn't find some of them... I'll just have to run JK again <_< >_> :D

Belsavis

Minimum Security Section player(1177,289) cursor(1177,903)

The Republic placed too much faith in its technology. This shield generator could not withstand the Empire’s might.

High Security Section player(-318,238) Cursor (-319,366)

The Empire’s plan of attack is to free as many prisoners as possible. Republic forces are easily confused by the chaos

Ancient Prison Caverns Outer Depths (Consistently Repeatable) player(-1971,-723) cursor(-1971,-724)

The things imprisoned here should not have been released. The Empire’s forces have gone mad.

Belsavis, The Burning Way cave entrance

Do you feel it? There is vast destructive power here. It’s intoxicating.

Voss

Republic District (On the path leading off the orbital station shuttle)

Your Republic begs favors from the Voss here. A pointless pursuit. These people are aggressively self-interested.

On the path to the Shrine

The Shrine radiates power. The Force is strong here.

The Gormak Lands on the road to the cannon.

A giant gun. How crude. These Gormak have little imagination in their choice of weapons.

Corellia

Corellia, Just outside the spaceport (Repeatable sometimes?)

Ahh yes, so called civilizations. Look upon Corellia’s metal and stone towers, see the insects scurry inside them. Is it any wonder the Emperor seeks to destroy it all.

Axial Park (Cursor 358,-3197)

The Republic should not bother creating bases like this. Axial Park presents nothing but a tempting target.

I never encountered the Voss one thatghost pointed out :(, but I wonder if the sound clip is the same one I heard in Belsavis and they don't play it twice? It seems very similar. I have a heck of a time trying to get my companions to repeat themselves once the clip has played is it just me? I need to go run around Corellia to see if there are any more. 2 doesn't seem right :D.

Lord Scourge

I never encountered the Voss one thatghost pointed out :(, but I wonder if the sound clip is the same one I heard in Belsavis and they don't play it twice? It seems very similar. I have a heck of a time trying to get my companions to repeat themselves once the clip has played is it just me? I need to go run around Corellia to see if there are any more. 2 doesn't seem right :D.

It seems like that there's either a range limit or a time limit before you can get another companion voice clip. I know that I've heard a lot of voiceovers from companions as you leave Correllia spaceport on both sides (Skadge has one, be sure to take that down)

Lord Scourge

Woot!!! I finally carved out enough time to get these all recorded, lol. Thank you so much, not just for walking everywhere in Belsavis, Voss and Corellia, but because now my brain can quit trying to dig up exactly what his Sithy-hotness said when we arrived in Voss (cause it was driving me nuts). :D

2 more for Corellia.

It seems like the main planet arc mission sent me to places where he spoke which is why I never found it (I finished my class quest and hit 50 before finishing Corellia.) Walking everywhere is no trouble when I'm in such fine company :cool:.

Lord Scourge, Corellia, Labor Valley player(-3787,-76) cursor(-3786,-2089)

You see the destruction? Every death here feeds the dark side.

Lord Scourge, Corellia, Government District player(2250,224), cursor(2252,-1811)

The Empire’s forces are concentrated here. Break them, and Corellia is yours.

2 more for Corellia.

It seems like the main planet arc mission sent me to places where he spoke which is why I never found it (I finished my class quest and hit 50 before finishing Corellia.) Walking everywhere is no trouble when I'm in such fine company :cool:.

Lord Scourge, Corellia, Labor Valley player(-3787,-76) cursor(-3786,-2089)

You see the destruction? Every death here feeds the dark side.

Lord Scourge, Corellia, Government District player(2250,224), cursor(2252,-1811)

The Empire’s forces are concentrated here. Break them, and Corellia is yours.

It's kind of interesting how many of his comments are about strategy, and usually some kind of advice on how the Republic could beat the Empire, lol.

Woops, edit: And yes, Scourge is updated ;)

Edited by iamthehoyden

I've got one I'm not sure about. Balmorra, Class quest, as you're planting fake drop offs, on the final one I got something from from Risha. Not sure if I clicked on her by accident, but it doesn't sound like that.

Risha: "The Senate is filled with morons to let a planet like this go."

Edit: Got a definite one for Risha, but have no idea whether it's taken or not, it's a little unclear on her Balmorra lines. Co-ordinates 480,140. I got it when I was leaving, but it probably is suppsoed to be when you're approaching the Crater Base in Gorinth Canyon.

Risha: "Look at this Imperial base. What's the word I'm thinking of... oh, right: "deathtrap.""

Edit Edit: Guess I'm a big fan of a Risha + Gunslinger combo, I have one more for her. Pretty much as soon as I touched down on the planet, she said

Risha: "Nobody mentioned Quesh was made of toxic mud. Should've worn my least-favourite boots."

Edited by ekimmak
Another Risha

• 1 month later...
Thanks very much for the additions for Risha, she was a little sparse on comments.

I've also found yet another Vette comment *shakes head*.

Balmorra - Sunken Sarlacc Cantina (-177, 56); "kick off our boots"

Are you really surprised she has more to say?

Well, I've found more things to say.

Risha:

Hoth:

When you're leaving Aurek Base:

Risha: "You're sure you need me in the frozen wasteland? I could do so much more from the ship."

The moment you enter the instance for The Null Cannon (the area is called the Null Cannon Installation)

Risha: "I am officially tired of all this ice. Think I'll take out my anger on the local pirate population."

Belsavis:

I honestly don't know how I stumbled onto this one. I was sneaking around the back way for the "A Belsavis Welcome" mission, just got to the control panel, and she says

Risha: "I hear the Empire's been hitting power generators all over this aea. Probably wouldn't hurt to discourage that."

The exactcoordinates are 1211,292, so may want to look into this one in cloesr detail.

There's also, in the Ancient Prison Caverns at -1972,184, when you're leaving the tunnel, and she says:

Risha: "The comm channels are full of Republic soldiers yelling to send more troops to this cell block. That can't be good."

And after seeing how sparse the comments for T7 are, despite him being a starting companion, I've decided I'm going to play through my entire Jedi Knight arc with just him by my side. I already have two on Tatooine, and one on Alderaan.

Tatooine

This one is in the exact same location as Kira's "hand it to the SIS" comment:

T7-O1: "T7 = Relieved to be inside // Tatooine sand = hard on circuits"

and this one is in the overrun militia warehouse that you encounter during the Geonosian War bonus mission (I believe)

T7-O1: "Multiple Geonosian life-forms detected // location *something* main base."

I can't read the all of the text for this one, so might have to go back and correct that.

Alderaan

And finally, when you enter the Organa Castle great hall, you get:

T7-O1: "House Organa = wealthy + aesthetically pleasing"

I have on more thing, but I'm unsure if it's something to put on this forum or not. I'll say it anyway.

For the jedi knight story mission on Tatooine, when you turn in The Shock Drum mission, and have T7-O1 with you, you get an extra little cutscene involving a jawa, T7, and an astromech shock arm. Quite fun.

Are you really surprised she has more to say?

I really shouldn't be, should I? :)

Belsavis:

I honestly don't know how I stumbled onto this one. I was sneaking around the back way for the "A Belsavis Welcome" mission, just got to the control panel, and she says

Risha: "I hear the Empire's been hitting power generators all over this aea. Probably wouldn't hurt to discourage that."

The exactcoordinates are 1211,292, so may want to look into this one in cloesr detail.

I believe that's the same location I found one of Zenith's, and I think Kabe found a Scourge one there as well. Caught me completely off guard.

I have on more thing, but I'm unsure if it's something to put on this forum or not. I'll say it anyway.

For the jedi knight story mission on Tatooine, when you turn in The Shock Drum mission, and have T7-O1 with you, you get an extra little cutscene involving a jawa, T7, and an astromech shock arm. Quite fun.

Ok, that is awesome, lol. If I run another JK I'll have to have him out for that.

Thank you for the contributions to the list!

Posting for later updates: (i.e. too tired to check these and edit stuff)

Rusk

Voss - Voss-Ka, Republic District (-207, 272); "This is Republic-friendly territory, sir. The Imperials have their own zone nearby. I recommend we keep our distance from it."

Vette

Balmorra - Markaran Plains, Markaran Imperial Outpost (-544, 137); "Even safe areas on this planet feel like the place could go up in flames at any moment."

Balmorra - Markaran Plains, Sunstruck Grasslands (-671, 138); "Gee, you think they got enough guns to protect this place?"

Vette

Balmorra - Sunken Sarlacc Cantina (-177, 56); "kick off our boots"

Balmorra - Sundari Flatlands, Republic Defensive Line (1271, 139); "If you're looking for a little trench warfare - and really, who isn't? - this is the place for you."

Balmorra - Balmorran Arms Factory (1268, 105); "This place is immense. Something tells me we're going to be here for awhile."

Yuun

Voss - Voss-Ka, Republic District (-197, 272); "Yuun sees many signs, many paths. This world has seen much, and will see more."

M1-4X - Voss-Ka, Republic District (-191, 272); "A beautiful world! We must do all that we can to defend it against Imperial degradation."

Elara

Hoth - Aurek Base (-3357, 91); "Be sure to take all precautions against hypothermia outlined in Service Manual chapter four."

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a few more for the collection.

Alderan

T7-01: "House Organa = loyal friend of Republic // Jedi + T7 = help Organa win this war!"

This one is on the staircase as you head to the Organa palace. Guess it's been undiscovered for a while because everyone uses speeders there.

T7-01: "Soil mound = Killik Nest // T7 = recommends caution"

This is on the small republic outpost near the kilik overrun house, Wardpost Duvaal

Balmorra

T7-01: "Republic Military = suffered heavy casualties securing base"

Risha: "It's dark and dirty, but not the worst Republic base I've ever visited. Rodia still holds the title."

Both of these are in the republic base in bug town, just before you enter the cantina. Pretty sure everyone has a comment here.

Belsavis

Risha: "Would it really be so awful if this World Razer destroyed Belsavis? After we left, obviously."

Just as you enter the Burning Way

Voss

Risha: "I've heard the Voss don't enforce Republic laws. People are free to do what they want, as long as they leave the Voss alone. My kind of place."

Almost immediately after you step off the shuttle, but I think only if you follow the road. If you turn around and take off in direction of a mission, you might miss it.

I'll get back here later and see if I can put down co-ordinates, or at least a rough estimate of where I found them. Edit: Done.

Edited by ekimmak

Thank you very much for this thread. So far I see all the ones I knew about... and most I didn't know. Don't think I heard a single banter from Scourge in Belsavis.. After viewing this thread, I went back to Belsavis with him and, BAM.. some pretty cool banters.

Thanks again!

I put this up on one of my tumblrs, but I forgot to add this here.

Lord Scourge, Ilum, Near the Jedi Temple player(589,-6) cursor(585,-175)

Look on the bright side. The last time we attacked a Jedi Temple, we left you nothing to reclaim.

I already thought he had a sense of humor, after that comment I'm convinced. :D

More comments. Double XP weekend got me to play on my alts a bit, and here's the results.

Corellia

Jaesa Willsaam: "War ravages this place--the people will never be the same. It saddens me deeply."

Just leaving the corellia spaceport

Taris

Mako: "I think that's the Endar Spire. It got shot down just before Taris got sacked. Can't think of any other ship it could be."

It seems like this is a pretty big area that triggers this one. The whole Collapsed Medical District area, maybe?

Mako: "Looks like some kind of transit system. I doubt it still functions, but it looks like it held up to the destruction pretty well."

Transport Station 5 (It's in those tunnels that are filled with Rakghouls)

I also found a few comments by kaliyo, but hers aren't very well explained, and can't tell if they've been listed or not.

Edit: More Risha!

Voss

Risha: "Wonder what sort of treasures the Voss are sitting on in there. Not that I advocate stealing..."

Walking up to the shrine of healing.

Risha: "This cannon explains everything. The Gormak have an inferiority complex--and they're prepared to blow up Voss-Ka to improve their self-esteem."

The Gormak Lands, Gormak-Koss. I didn't catch the exact co-ordinates, so hopefully you know where I'm talking about.

Edited by ekimmak

Hope ppl will be kind enough to update this with companion dialogue locations once Makeb hits.

If that is the only interaction we are having with our companions it will be very important for me. Pre-ordered but I will wait with the lvl:ing a bit until I know what it looks like. If there are certain areas in which companions are more likely to talk or if you have to snail-walk across the entire planet to hear something from them. Just remember how difficult I found it to get anything out of Malavi but Vette kept chirping all the time. I will come by here to see if anyone got pointers for those who wants to hear from their comps.

I think (or maybe I'm confusing your posts with someone elses) you're a really big Vector fan, right? So why didn't you list his two lines in the alderann mission? Is it because you expect everyone to have him out for them? Or didn't hear them?

Alderann

Vector: "Let's get to the power generators. We have eggs to deliver."

Immediately after entering the instance for 'The Fall of House Cortess'. Not the instance for the house itself, for the House Cortess Generator Facility.

Vector: "The fingerlings have ruined the power generators. We should find Baroness Chay."

After the animation involving Vector sabotaging said power generators, in the same instance.

I think (or maybe I'm confusing your posts with someone elses) you're a really big Vector fan, right? So why didn't you list his two lines in the alderann mission? Is it because you expect everyone to have him out for them? Or didn't hear them?

I like Vector a lot, he's not my favorite companion, but he's up there. Sometimes I don't have a line because I'm short on time and didn't pause and record it, and sometimes I didn't have a companion out. In this instance, however, I'm pretty sure that you had to have him out for these missions so you'd be pretty much guaranteed of hearing them. I could be wrong. At any rate, they're added.