not open and I have no companion

discobolul

Hello,

Please help me, Deffertiti character can not open and I have no companion.

Only Darth Marr appears on active characters, which I can not use.

And the rest of the characters are passed to Unanailable Companions:

ZV-8

Broommark

Joesa Willsoom

Lieutenant Pierce

Malavai Quinn

Vette

Please unlock my help so I can play!

Thank you in advance Deffertiti

:D:wea_03::wea_03:

Sounds like you started playing KotFE and then stopped in the middle of Chapter I.

First thing to do would be to finish the chapter. You only have Darth Marr, because you have to play through that chapter with him, and only with him (much like various parts of your main class story, where you can only use one of those other companions for certain missions).

After you finish Chapter I, it will automatically progress you on to Chapter II, and Chapter III, and so on, until you get through Chapter IX. And if you exit out of any of those chapters before completing it, you may get similarly "stuck" with only one companion "available".

After you complete Chapter IX, you will have your Alliance HQ, and can use the "Companion Locater Terminal" to get back any of those original companions you haven't gotten back yet. Or you can continue with thw "new" companions from KorFE, continue playing through that, and then through KotET, until you (maybe) get more of those original companions back through the story.

Note that as you play through the remainder of KotFE (both before and after completing Chapter IX and getting your Alliance HQ) there will be other places where you will only have a certain companion available. Nothing is "broken", so nothing to "fix". You just have to play through that part of the story with that companion.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

To add to what was said, the "companion locator terminal" isn't really labeled. It's in the little room inside the alliance base on the same side as Hylo Viss the green smuggler chick. Once you walk in that room, click on the round table looking thing on your right.

If you want to experience all the companion stories & romances however you have to start at lvl 1 and just play through the class stories.