Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Praven=class act

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Lord Praven=class act

Darth_Solrac
05.18.2012 , 03:05 PM | #1
Who says DS Sith aint honorable or classy? That cool pure blood says different. Well he did till I impaled em off a cliff anyway lol.

He beat Kiwiks, spared those civilians, & requested a fair & honorable duel with me. He complimented me before hand, & even scolded me for trying the mind trick on em lol.

He definitely has been the most refreshing, worthy Sith my Dark Guardian has faced so far.

RIP buddy.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

KenghisKahn
05.18.2012 , 03:37 PM | #2
Haha! Yeah I like him. There was no WAY I was killing him. My goodie goodie guardian has wasted a few baddies on his way up too.
He was a well done character.
Plus he gave me a nice color crystal when he wrote me a TY letter for not killing him.

Darth_Solrac
05.18.2012 , 03:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KenghisKahn View Post
Haha! Yeah I like him. There was no WAY I was killing him. My goodie goodie guardian has wasted a few baddies on his way up too.
He was a well done character.
Plus he gave me a nice color crystal when he wrote me a TY letter for not killing him.
Yea he even wished me well with the Force before I executed him. Couldn't help but like em. But I wanted the DSP & it pleased Kira lol.

MayorOfAngrytown
05.18.2012 , 04:57 PM | #4
Easily one of my favorite NPCs in the game so far - certainly of the ones in the Knight story.

Getting the letter back from him left me wondering though about something else though ...

Spoiler

Darth_Solrac
05.18.2012 , 05:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MayorOfAngrytown View Post
Easily one of my favorite NPCs in the game so far - certainly of the ones in the Knight story.

Getting the letter back from him left me wondering though about something else though ...

Spoiler
Nein. They are fugly savages. Wipe em all out.

bright_ephemera
05.18.2012 , 05:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
Who says DS Sith aint honorable or classy? That cool pure blood says different. Well he did till I impaled em off a cliff anyway lol.

He beat Kiwiks, spared those civilians, & requested a fair & honorable duel with me. He complimented me before hand, & even scolded me for trying the mind trick on em lol.

He definitely has been the most refreshing, worthy Sith my Dark Guardian has faced so far.

RIP buddy.
Thanks for the laugh. Praven really is a class act. I felt bad about inviting him to the Light, knowing what kind of stupid robes lay in store for him there...
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST

Darth_Solrac
05.18.2012 , 05:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Thanks for the laugh. Praven really is a class act. I felt bad about inviting him to the Light, knowing what kind of stupid robes lay in store for him there...
Ah, but he made clear his devotion to the Dark Side by inviting you there first (I chose to tell him channeling the DS is how I beat him).

Onyx
05.18.2012 , 10:35 PM | #8
Meh. Now I am really feeling like rolling a dark knight to see the differences throughout the storyline.

Hmm, perhaps a male dark knight. I've never really played a guy character in an MMO (other than brief throw-away characters for RP purposes). Kill two birds with one stone as it were. That would actually help with the conundrum I've felt over the idea of being mean in Doc's eyes lol.
Star Wars fan for life
C C X X:
1st Special Forces Group
S . A . N . C . T . U . M . . . O . F . . . T . H . E . . . E . X . A . L . T . E . D
SWG: 2003 thru 12.15.2011 . . . . . Kettemoor ~ Starsider

Darth_Solrac
05.19.2012 , 10:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
Meh. Now I am really feeling like rolling a dark knight to see the differences throughout the storyline.

Hmm, perhaps a male dark knight. I've never really played a guy character in an MMO (other than brief throw-away characters for RP purposes). Kill two birds with one stone as it were. That would actually help with the conundrum I've felt over the idea of being mean in Doc's eyes lol.
It's pretty awesome so far I say.

Hobothesis
05.19.2012 , 12:08 PM | #10
He's such a great guy and yet you kill him =(

Spoiler

And on another note, I'd gladly swap him out for lord scourge as a companion. Scourge's voice just does not fit well to me.