Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huuuge BUG for.warriors!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Huuuge BUG for.warriors!

Daoshifu
04.15.2012 , 12:52 PM | #21
I would really much like some Dev to see this topic and say "Hi we're investigating this bug and are working on it expect the fix in the next patch" .

theChainsaw
04.15.2012 , 06:35 PM | #22
Same on my female sith. I posted a bug report in the hopes they can get it fixed. Frustrating a bit right now but I'm almost 50 and I have like 4 other helmets in the bank I can use in the meantime

Smaltie
04.15.2012 , 10:01 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Daoshifu View Post
Since I didn't notice it anywhere I'm posting here. Right after the new patch 1.2 my warrior rebreather mask vanished. I can't show it on my character or in the preview window. I ask the general chat and a few people responded with the same bug. I'm lvl 26 immortal juggernaut body type 3 sith pureblood. Nneed a quick response/fix on it since it's the most sith-esque head piece I'm the game.
You want a quick response/fix so you posted on the class specific forums? Try customer service or lodge a ticket?

My Assassin's hair vanished and he's now bald, I'm moving on...
Sith Sorcerer:- 50 - Mystical
Sith Marauder:- 50 - Danger

Valtownprawjex
04.16.2012 , 07:20 AM | #24
IMO this IS a huge bug and should be treated as such. I don't need to get into the whole "RP" schpiel BUT - when I try to rock out a hood like a real Sith Assassin, my Pureblood's head sticks through it. That makes me feel like I'm playing a port of a console game or something. Hard to feel good about having some rad hooded robes when my character's head sticks through the damn things. I'm sick of clipping issues since the patch. Graphical anomalies are pretty much the easiest thing to fix, and I'd like to see them deal with the various headpiece glitches, because frankly it's ********.

EdratLightindark
04.16.2012 , 07:25 AM | #25
I have the same issue as everyone else with my rebreather on my pureblood sith. Happened right after the patch was installed. Tried everything to get it to show but no luck. Sent in a bug report last night.
Edrat - Jedi Sent (SWG-Shadowfire)(SWTOR-Canderous Ordo)

Alprazolam
04.16.2012 , 07:29 AM | #26
There are a couple of threads regarding this. No Dev response on any, but maybe Scheduled patch will fix it. It's a big deal because we stare at the dude all day, should look how it is intended. Simple.
.25mg to be taken every 2-4 hours until the Force is with you.

Goldenz
04.29.2012 , 08:42 PM | #27
Yeah this should be looked at ASAP... a Pureblood Sith deserves an awesome rebreather mask! Bump this topic and create tickets to try and fix this soon!

Koury
04.30.2012 , 07:16 AM | #28
lol Gold. i agree. the sith purebloods deserve the best lol :P but for real, i would really like to see my re-breather instead of just hearing the voice change. hope this gets fixed soon.

Saregon
04.30.2012 , 10:16 AM | #29
My pureblood marauder finds his lack of facemask disturbing.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Anysao
04.30.2012 , 01:39 PM | #30
What race are you? I'm a sith pureblood INQUISITOR and the rebreather I got from rakghoul event is invisible on me, all other masks, and it DOES work on companions (they are human).
No idea how... Its annoying.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!