Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Trainer unavailable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Advanced Trainer unavailable

VeggieRonin
05.19.2012 , 12:03 PM | #1
My main is an assassin but recently rolled a smuggler and it is so much fun. I made it to level 12 on Ord Mantell and travelled to the Republic Fleet. Only current quest is the one for traveling to Coruscant. I'm trying to see my advanced trainer and get my advanced class (going scoundrel sawbones). The regular class trainer has no available skills, and the advanced trainer says he doesn't want to talk to me. What am I doing wrong? I feel like there's something I haven't done to get the advanced class trainer to open up? Completed the class story on Ord Mantell, just defeated the bounty hunters waiting for me at the spaceport. Any ideas? Thanks everybody-
The Austrian-econ Legacy. Server: The Harbinger, The Shadowlands

Aetou
05.19.2012 , 01:43 PM | #2
As you exit the door where you enter the main level of the fleet there should be a NPC quest-giver almost directly in front of you. Talk to him first, he'll give you the quest to see your AC trainer.

VeggieRonin
05.19.2012 , 01:56 PM | #3
Right outside where I come in from the shuttle? On the fleet or the orbital station? Seems like I must have walked right by him.

Aetou
05.19.2012 , 02:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by VeggieRonin View Post
Right outside where I come in from the shuttle? On the fleet or the orbital station? Seems like I must have walked right by him.
It's been a while but this is how I remember it. You land in a shuttle bay. Walk out of the shuttle bay to the Elevator that takes you to the main floor of the Fleet. There will be stairs directly in front of you. At this stage, two quest icons should be on your map. There is a terminal that gives you the crafting skill mission, then there is a NPC somewhere between you and the top of the stairs who gives you the Advanced Class quest.

VeggieRonin
05.20.2012 , 04:02 PM | #5
Thank you sir! Indeed the terminal right in front of the elevator at the fleet gave me the crafting and social quests, and the NPC seated on the couch in front of the elevator gave me the advanced trainer quest. Appreciate the help! Just did the Esseles and healed up a storm while occasionally shooting bad guys in the back with my shotgun. What a fun class. Thanks again!