Need afk WZ timer in ranked matches now.

AutoCocker

Well season 2 is off to a good start with the added daily quests. Now ungeared players simply que for ranked and afk in matches. Even if they don't get quest credit i am guessing they still get a few comms just for being there. At any rate running into this a lot now. Need to add a timer for ranked just like in normal WZ so people who do nothing get booted. Edited by AutoCocker

Well season 2 is off to a good start with the added daily quests. Now ungeared players simply que for ranked and afk in matches. Even if they don't get quest credit i am guessing they still get a few comms just for being there. At any rate running into this a lot now. Need to add a timer for ranked just like in normal WZ so people who do nothing get booted.

If you go afk and don't at least get one medal, then you get nothing from doing a ranked arena. And even if you get 1-2 medals, it's not really worth the time.

Well season 2 is off to a good start with the added daily quests. Now ungeared players simply que for ranked and afk in matches. Even if they don't get quest credit i am guessing they still get a few comms just for being there. At any rate running into this a lot now. Need to add a timer for ranked just like in normal WZ so people who do nothing get booted.

the ones that go AFK are not PVEers just trying to get daily quest done. they are alts from other side throwing matches.

If you go afk and don't at least get one medal, then you get nothing from doing a ranked arena. And even if you get 1-2 medals, it's not really worth the time.
++

Even bads and PvE players can figure out that losing ranked matches doesn't pay off enough ranked comms to make it worthwhile.

PvEs trying to farm comms is a straw-man argument. If you do see a player in PvE gear in a match explain expertise to them instead of attacking them. They're receptive to advice.

They're just new, not malicious.

Edited by Kerensk